Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jun 25, 2009 11:41
  • LIONPOWER
Why marry a Chinese girl? -- My reply in this month---- because I fall in love with her.
Jun 28, 2009 06:57
GUEST86203 I married chinese lady from Chengdu - because we really love to share our lives - and she is beautiful in every way - high morals - loving trusting and willing to listen and then make her point - we live in UK - but will (if I can) go to live in Chengdu next year.
Jun 28, 2009 15:34
  • BISCUIT71
I have seen a lot of finger pointing and name calling... good, bad, blah, blah, blah. I have one simple question... I have met a Chinese woman... she is 26.. very beautiful (as many Chinese women are) . I am 37.. i am divorced... Ex wife had an affair, and needless to say, I am finally over American women.. Something about this Woman has ignited something in me that i can't deny.... Everything i see in her is amazing. She seems to be completely on the level. We spend hour upon hour chatting online, video chat, i have spoken on the phone with her. She has given me her cell number. I asked for her address, she gave it to me, but said it would be easier to send to her workplace because she is there more often.

Needless to say, I am rather on edge... trust is a hard thing to regain, and my ex definitely trashed my trust of women.... but this woman... I don't know... she makes me want to believe her every word... she is SO sweet, and i have seen her cry when i say simple things to her. I don't know if she is not used to compliments, but i have seen her cry when i simply told her how i felt... I am honestly scared our of my skull... I am falling hard fo rhtis woman, and I am here hearing the stories... I just don't know... I mean is there ANYTHING i shoul dbe looking for as far as warning signs? Anything??? I mean, she seems too damn sweet... to damn perfect to be true! anyone have opinions?

Jun 29, 2009 05:34
  • LESBUB
Dude, take your time! You havent even lived together, time may feel fast but it is the only true way of finding out. My wife, from Macau, made me feel all those things (& more). We met each other a few years ago, she went home to Macau in 2007, I have visted her quite a few times but we have not seen each other for over a year. Next month, July, she is visiting me to stay, our visa application was relatively easy & succesful & pretty much cost free! We have not rushed into anything & have our ups & downs however I would say that most Chinese women are reserved with their emotions & I have rarely seen my wife cry (not even when her father passed away). Just don't rush & accept it if things do not always go your way, enjoy the moment.
Jul 10, 2009 13:42
GUESTANGUS I believe that a woman can be as dramatic as she pleases.
We select our mates based on our perceived ideals. Engage her, take the time to interact under varied circumstances and you'll both know if there is a possibility.

Respectfully,
Angus
Jul 12, 2009 08:55
  • ROSEMARRY008
I have girlfriends they married west man and go abroad together ,feel like that they are happiness:)
Jul 20, 2009 05:48
GUESTGUSTAVO all of you have something good to say and i as well i will place in my two cents too.
as westernerss, especial ameircans, since i am ameircan.
a couple of posts ago there was talk about the brake up the family unit and this way of thinking is speading to china. also

i have spent many years thinking about... some one say it is a "anti-establisment" thinking. will what i am tried to say is , the problem with the western thinking and this way of thinking is being exported to china and around the world and is basically turning the world upside down . that is "white Guilt" is responsibilty for this. everytime somebody attacks the faily unit , "white man does not want to stand up because the first thing that runs thur his head is race guilt " i am have oppresed people and i do not want people not to like me" so this establisment way of thinking takes over the country cause "white guilt". you dont have to agree with me, just kept that as a side note, when you see a activtit judge ruling that stright marriage be banned wounder to your self " why isnt anybody saying something" think "White man is corwarding from race guily again" of course i do not want to spread bad feelings and i also used vast generalization and stuff but no hurt feelings, okay
Jul 20, 2009 05:59
GUESTGUSTAVO YEP! you have a good point. about breeding. it seems that social phililosphy Confusie set up a social system to maitain social order and give people there proper place in the society. the west has never done this and that is why there women and men are lost. the only time somebody got a idea about putting in place a social system was that guy with the mustashe and the little red arm band. but i guess that didnt work , i am not a neo-nazi, i am a american born hispanic that also likes and respects asian girls. especial chiense girls, so cultured and so family forward looking... the west should install this way of thinking in the schools and in 1 century we will have good quality girls like the chiense do. and nOPE! i do not have yellow fever, just a desire to seek out the most tradiationa; girls out there causeeeee...... i dont want to live in a broken home
Jul 20, 2009 06:43
GUESTGUSTAVO here in the west we are educated since childhood to take Abstact ideas that do not exist in our reality, as trues. and this way of thininking is spreading all over the world . in a sense the world is becoming westernized. and one of these ideas is equility. we say that we do not care aboout the persons race and country. will it does make a differance since 40 percent of our personility is gene based. chiense girls have been "breed' to think the way they do and i am aware that this way of thinking might people feel not so comfortable. the next things that jumps in to our head is this abstract idea of equility again and say to ourselves " chiense are our equals " and they are just as good as anybody else. i am not saying there are better or worse JUST DIFFERENT. Ohh! also, i am honest broker because i am not white, i am hispanic so i can be objective about it. why marriage a chiense girls because they have been raised in a confusion society and that is a family forward but that is also slowing disappering and to westernization
Jul 24, 2009 22:24
GUESTOMID i want marry
with china girl sepantaco.com|barzegar
Page 33 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code