Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jul 26, 2009 21:59
GUEST17072 Hi guys. I am a "foreigner" when I come to hong kong to visit in that I live in NYC and I am chinese. I was born and raised in Hong Kong but had immigrated to US for over 25 years. Recently I came back to HK for a visit and boy the chinese girls DO know how to put makeups!! Anyway, I was always attracted to american, latina women and dated them. But the attitude of the chinese women are so much better. To be honest, these chinese women do loose in the curves department. Their breasts and asses are not as generous. But in return, the chinese women have what appears to be more smooth skin and more delicate body which is good to hold. It may sound silly but if I don't find a woman to marry in america one day, I may considered moving back to Hong Kong and settle down with a chinese lady. The thing is that as a chinese man, there are many american women in america who are simply not interested in me for marriage I don't know why. I am pretty westernized. Another thing is that I could probably marry a chinese girl much younger here as they don't have as much a problem here than in america and I am only 38.
Jul 26, 2009 22:24
GUEST70142
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12988

I'm a Western woman. It surprises me that someone here thinks 99% of us are empty and complicated but oh well. To each their own. I still see many western guys in many countries married happily to western women. Most people can find a match in their own country.

-----
Don't take the percentage literally. I think the OP was saying that "most" western women are empty and overly complicated. To that I also disagree as there are different degree of emptiness/complications. However, I think the feminist groups are doing more damage in america then other countries(south america, asia). Feminist tell women to be independent but only as long as these women follow the rules of the feminists which have proven to be filled with contradictions and damaging to relationships between men and women. For instance, if a woman wants to be a mother and not work. That's a no no to the feminist. She would say to the women that she could have everything and be a superwoman and make the husband stay home instead. The sad part is that when a man come to asia to find a wife, the feminists would call the man a chauvinist who wants a subservient and submissive wife! Of course, the feminists are missing the point.
Aug 5, 2009 00:22
  • QIDIQQ
It seems travelling and and rearing family responsility sometimes contradict? I hope I can find a balance point with my family members.But nothing can prevent a free soul.
Aug 12, 2009 08:15
  • BIENVENUE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14217 View Post

I‘m a chinese woman. Most of chinese girls perfer to marry a chinese man. Actually, there are only a few of them want to let a foreign man be her husband. Not only because there is a huge culture gap between western and china, but also true love means a lot of things.
I have to tell some western men that BE CAREFULL the chinese girl who is go...

Very objective point of view indeed.

I am a Chinese girl also, I would like to make friends and share thoughts with foreigners but I still want to choose a local one to spend life with.

I mean the roots are different...as time goes by, marriage is full of mandane things,you cannot expect passion,crazy love all the time. and besides, I care about my parents and i dont want to throw them in China and go to live abroad.

sorry my english is not very good. i wonder whether you guys understand.
Aug 12, 2009 08:25
  • BIENVENUE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST36131 View Post

Originally Posted by GUESTTRUTHTELLER

Tell you guys not to marry or date any Chinese girls. You will regret one day in your heart. You cannot imagine the reason until you know it later but it is too late! Just date other Western girls or other Asian girls but not Chinese girls! I say this for your own benefits!

I totally ag...

Haha, this is really unfair to all chinese girls, dude.

There are good and bad people everywhere.
Aug 14, 2009 05:26
GUESTLI yes the happy family make love sunshine. is western pig who destroy china culture so evil. loving china culture is belong to us and evil imperialist ghost go away. china is so happy without you racism.
Aug 19, 2009 12:44
GUEST21212 I'll sum it up as quickly as I can.

Chinese often take traditional gender stereotype roles. Some Western men are looking for a women that plays the role of a traditional women. However Western women aren't looking for traditional men, they wish to be treated as equals, to be able to focus on their career if they choose and not a family, etc...

If a man told his Chinese wife to quit her job because it was time to raise a family, she most likely would, if a man told a Western girl to do this he would get an ear full.

Please note: I know this is a generalisation. My opinion is just that, an opinion based on observation. I have lived in China for 3 years now and have come across countless Western men married to Chinese women, but so far only one Chinese man married to a Western women.
Aug 19, 2009 12:47
GUEST21212
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLI

yes the happy family make love sunshine. is western pig who destroy china culture so evil. loving china culture is belong to us and evil imperialist ghost go away. china is so happy without you racism.

I think it's clear who is the racist here.
Aug 19, 2009 12:57
GUESTDREWKIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGUSTAVO View Post

here in the west we are educated since childhood to take Abstact ideas that do not exist in our reality, as trues. and this way of thininking is spreading all over the world . in a sense the world is becoming westernized. and one of these ideas is equility. we say that we do not care aboout the persons race and country. will ...

I take it you haven't been to China. Chinese girls aren't raised in a Confucian society. That is a great myth. Mao had Confucius's grave destroyed. Modern China is nothing like traditional China. People value economic freedom over political freedom the focus of a large number of people is to make as much money as possible. This is understandable in a way, having been through such a difficult 60+ years.

But sorry I'm white so I guess I can't be objective.
Aug 21, 2009 11:02
GUEST18166 I married an HK girl who lived in Taiwan for 8 years - before that I dated a Shanghai girl - even though they look the same, the experience is completely different. My mainland gf (who was already living in Canada for 7 years before I met her) was difficult to have really great conversations with. Basic chit chat about stuff and the future was okay - but deeper conversations were not easy. She just didn't care for it and it also seemed that going to school in the Mainland, one gets overdosed with Communist propaganda masquarading as education. In conversations, she just played too much poker and always seemed to be pulling the agenda in a certain direction. My HK wife benefitted for a more Western education that is available in HK and has a very good sense of the world around her - it is so fun to communicate and laugh with her. She is more like Chinese women born here in Canada (but without Oprah Winfrey and Dr Phil confusing them - I had a Canadian born Chinese girlfried once who got most of her life views from these two nut bars).
So, everyone is different, and Chinese women are different, both individually and where they came from - the Maindland, TW, HK, or North America.
But they are great! So some reason, since I was six years old in grade one, I always had crushes on the Chinese girls - so go for what you prefer and be true to yourselfs!!
Page 34 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code