Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Dec 25, 2009 07:08
  • CARLOS
Guest 46111,

true, I am compared to chinese men. They do and they don´t-list:

They do drink. They do beat their wifes. They do have mistresses.

They don´t cook. They don´t wash dishes. (Yes, we have a dish washer, but it is not used...) They don´t show their love (if it does exist...)

Stereotypics but even stereotypics do come from somewhere.

My experience about marriage with a chinese woman meets about all stereotypics too. No need to explain them here, everyone knows them, I think...

Carlos
Dec 25, 2009 20:18
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

true, I am compared to chinese men. They do and they don´t-list:

They do drink. They do beat their wifes. They do have mistresses.

They don´t cook. They don´t wash dishes. (Yes, we have a dish washer, but it is not used...) They don´t show their love (if it does exist...)

Stereotypics but even stereotypics do come from so...

Well, I am a Chinese. I don't drink and smoke. Currently, I am alone but I am not going to beat my wife in the future. A man who beats his wife is a real jerk. He just bullies the one who is weaker than him. As for mistresses, I can't afford to raise one.

Unfortunately, I can't cook but I am willing to learn to cook delicious food for my future wife. I went to my friends' family twice. She and my other friends prepared dishes and I washed the dishes after dinner. Just do something you can!

Chinese men are not as open as their foreign counterparts. They don't say "I love you" frequently. I am such a man who believe that "actions speak louder than words". I am sure that she will feel my love to her after seeing what I have done for her.

But there are some jerks too. They just play with girls.
Jan 1, 2010 10:35
GUEST52248 I originally come from China. And I have to say that most guys posting here think too high of Chinese girls.

To chinese men, they are too demanding for everything while they behave like servants to their Western partners.

I essentially have a Western mentality and don't picture myself as a typical Chinese, and so do my European friends.

I think I will finally end up with a Western wife, 'cause at least I can find someone who really loves me instead of my bankaccount
Jan 11, 2010 18:20
GUEST48153 I married a Chinese Lady a year a go. I have lived with an American lady for 8 years, and married to a Canadian lady before then. My comment on the Chinese wife; Simple put ... from my opinion... the American and Canadian ladies both wanted riches, wealth and standing; the Chinese lady that I married can from a very well to do family in China, moved to Canada 8 years ago, became a Canadian Citizen before I met her. All she was looking for was someone to love her, as much as she would love them.
We have had our issues, mostly with understanding; but I have found that my Chinese wife is more interested in trying to resolve the problem. were as the Western women, would just want to call it quits.
Jan 15, 2010 02:12
GUESTANDYBROWN Chinese girls may be sweet and nice on the outside, but they are too different on the inside. Chinese culture has no morals, only honor & face. Doing the right thing means bringing honor to yourself and your family. What happens behind closed doors doesn't matter. I found this out the hard way...the very hard way. Date whomever you wish, but do not underestimate cultural differences. It is a chasm that even a bridge of love cannot always span.
Jan 15, 2010 20:42
GUESTGZ COWBOY
WOMAN ARE WOMAN , SOME BETTER SOME WORSE , NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY WERE BORN ,

MEN ARE THE SAME SOME BAD SOME WORSE , SOME ??

JUST TO MARRY SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE
AND MAY HAVE DIFFERERNT CUSTOMS , IS PLAIN DUMB

THERE ARE GOOD WOMAN AND MEN EVERYWHERE , AS WELL AS BAD

WHEN YOU LEARN ITS NOT WHAT AND WHERE BUT WHO

THEN YOU WILL BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK , THEY ARE MANY SCAMS ON BOTHSIDES , SOME WANT A VISA , SOME A SLAVE , I HAVE MEET BAD MEN AND WOMAN

I MARRIED A GUANGZHOU LADY THIS YEAR , WITHIN MINUTES OF MEETING WE WERE LAUGHING OUT LOUD , MOST PEOLPE IN CHINA ARE QUIET AND DO NOT LIKE TO DRAW ATTENTION , I AM THE SINGING OUT LOUD HAPPY COWBOY WHERE EVER I GO , AS MY FREINDS IN CHINA WERE KINDA SHOCKED WHEN I WOULD DRAW ATTENTION , MY WIFE WHEN WE MEET JUST LAUGHED AS LOUD AS I DID
SO WE BROKE ICE WITH COMMON GROUND , LAUGTHER !!
WE HAVE DIFFERENCES , I LIKE A RARE STEAK , SHE LIKES IT COOKED DAMM WELL ,

TO MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE SHE IS FROM CHINA IS DUMB , TO MARRY IS BECAUSE YOU LOVE , YOU CANNOT THINK WITH OUT THE OTHERS VOICE , THAT GREAT ,
I HAVE MEET WOMEN WHO JUST WANTED A VISA , AND MEN WHO WANTED A SLAVE ,
TO BOTH OF THESE I SAY GOOD LUCK , AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY FOREVER

IF YOU MEET A WONDERFUL WOMAN IN CHINA , ONE IMPORTANT THING IS BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER , MAYBE NOT EVERY WORD , THIS IS IMPORTANT ,
SOME MEN I MEET NEVER SPEAK ONE WORD OF CHINESSE , BUT THINK THERE WIFES SHOULD SPEAK THEY LANGUAGE ONLY , I SAY BULLSHIT ,
I SPEAK ALITTLE GZ AND TRY TO LEARN EVERYDAY , IF I MARRIED SOMEONE FROM ITALY I WOULD DO THE SAME ,
I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS WHAT I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO ,
IF YOU AIN'T HAPPY GET HAPPY

FIND LOVE NOT A CULTURE , AND YOU WILL HAVE IT

I AM BLESSED I FOUND A WONDERFUL GZ WOMAN

I AM NOW A GZ COWBOY
Jan 19, 2010 14:16
GUEST11861 I do not think not every chinese girl looks for marring with a foreign men. it really depends what kind of girls you meet ..
Jan 28, 2010 09:01
GUEST19141 I really know what happens in China today, or to Chinese girls. I myself is one as well, I study in a sino-British university in China, with many foreigners, most are British, and I would like to go UK for post-graduate study as well. However, I am so sad to hear some words like 'Chinese girls abroad are easily avaliable'. I really do not know what happens to those Chinese girls. It sound suddenly all the good reputations (at least I think there are some) of Chinese are lost. It makes me feel the Chinese are so cheap and materalistic in others' eyes. I'm really sad to know that. The education I got in China is that a good child (may be person), either girls or boys, should sleep early and get up early every day ,do not smoke nor drink, and most important ,should learn self-respectation. It seems that girls forget all the things we learned when we were kids, it is really terrible. They should not be like that anyway.
Feb 3, 2010 01:34
GUESTVIJAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12988

I'm a Western woman. It surprises me that someone here thinks 99% of us are empty and complicated but oh well. To each their own. I still see many western guys in many countries married happily to western women. Most people can find a match in their own country.

DARNED GOOD REPLY! :) :D
Feb 3, 2010 01:47
GUESTVIJAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19141 View Post

I really know what happens in China today, or to Chinese girls. I myself is one as well, I study in a sino-British university in China, with many foreigners, most are British, and I would like to go UK for post-graduate study as well. However, I am so sad to hear some words like 'Chinese girls abroad are easily avaliable'. I really do not know wh...

I'm an Indian guy, and what you've just written is exactly the same as what we are brought up like. I really wish that I could meet a simple girl who lives life to realize her full potential rather than inch ahead by constantly comparing herself and her progress against someone else's, or want to get ahead by hook or crook. From childhood, many of us are asked to see the people around us and go ahead of them. Very few of us are fortunate to have Parents and guides who ask us to look into ourselves and grow from within. I've seen that people who grow in the latter way have a simple and pure glow and their thoughts and words and actions reflect that purity.

Women in general are truly capable of kind, sensitive love. I really wish that all the pure minded and simple people of the world get blessed with spouses who are just like that.
Page 39 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code