Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jan 7, 2011 02:06
GUEST12162 I am from India. I too married a Chinese Girl. In real, I am from Strict family, my parents are even ready to kill me, rather than going to her. But, I fought a lot.. thanx to god for giving the opportunity and courage to fight.
Jan 14, 2011 01:09
GUEST96123 Actually it is not whether the Western men or the Chinese men can offer more or less, it is because the blindness of Chinese women; especially young women never have opportunities to live abroad. They don't really know western gentlemen' style. They can open the doors for you. But they will also see you in court to fight for $100. They may fall in love with you instantly. They will walk away immediately when they feel they don't love. He is your boyfriend today. He might be somebody's else boyfriend for years. The western men in China are hot potatoes. If you don't have the ability to handle them, just let them cool down. ---From real cases observation
Jan 14, 2011 16:27
  • BOBERT
Yeah...sure......all western men are evil...and all Chinese men are trustworthy, chivalrous, monogamous philanthropists.
Jan 15, 2011 09:45
  • CARLOS
Bob, don't be so sceptic...

I saw some years ago a document filmed secretly in North-Korea. In school the little children told the quests that south-korean children had to sell their eyes if they wanted to study.

Perhaps the wealth of S-K is only propaganda and the real truth if out there somewhere...

Carlos
Jan 15, 2011 19:48
  • BOBERT
Ridiculous stereotypes and unfounded prejudices need to stepped on quickly Carlos. The "real truth" might be "out here somewhere" but you wont find it if you don't look beyond the propaganda.
Jan 16, 2011 07:11
  • LARRYBOY
Hmm funny!! A lazy worker will always try to divert the bosses view of them because of his lack of quality and point the finger at the one who works hard. Lets not stereotype because both hemispheres are lacking. Believe in propaganda,,, and I will tell you that the Empire State Building in New York ,is forsale for $20 dollars.
Jan 16, 2011 22:07
  • HERBEAT
seems this place is getting popular with my old friends... But hmm... the question is, does all these have anything to do with the topic why marry a Chinese girl? As a Chinese, I'd like to hear your opinion:P
Jan 17, 2011 00:10
  • BOBERT
This is where all the fun is Yolanda;

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=61513&page=4
Jan 20, 2011 09:47
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20447 View Post

Hello Everyone,
I believe that the liberalization of women in America is true based on what Carlos said about two men, but only truth is one is a woman.

Women in America strive so hard to be men but do not realize that are differences should be cherished, not changed. Are diversity in gender roles glorified and made to be see as honor...

As American's, we strive to keep our cultures pure and clean. The faith we share in ourselves to follow the next generations to come. To seek without question but, to ask for God's guidance
daily in our lives. To always cherish whom we are and others around us. Never to show hate of our cultures, but only to hold it dear to our hearts. To love unconditional, no matter of race,gender,color,male or female we all seek happiness within. Never let the media, government or any other form of organization's tell us of whom to love, and share our lives with. No matter of our faith, belief's, race, gender, color, male or female. We all must get along. Learn from our mistakes. Never to put down those whom seek to do better. Set aside the cell phones, the TV controls, things that are evil around us. Kind words go much further than hateful words spoken from our own mouths. Remembrance, of whom we truly are!
Jan 20, 2011 20:06
Everyone is suppose to be equal in everything we do.
No matter if we are man,women or a child.
Or if your gay straight your still equal.
We all should be with each other and learn from each other.
No one should be better then the other next to you.
Page 43 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code