Menu
Mcdonald's Increase price
Oct 30, 2007 23:25
  • LEONARDO
Travellermike,

Quote:
"I'm afraid I often succumb to the temptation for Macdonalds or KFC... I particularly like KFC in the far east, where it retains for me the spicy flavours I remember it used to have 20 years ago in the UK (no longer)."

Not only you but millions of Chinese often succumb to the temptation for Macdonals or KFC. In China, the Chains of Mac and KFC are almost every in China's urban areas. In your country, I heard that they are considered as junk food. I am not sure how most average people in your country view " KFC" and " mac"?
Nov 9, 2007 22:01
  • BBQQ
Either KFC or Mcdonald's is viewed as the junk food; while they are very popular in China. KFC tastes not bad. The increase in price will not shoo away its customers.
Nov 10, 2007 01:57
GUEST24215 Not only are they junk food(unhealthy), they are relatively expensive. I have always been wondering why these are so popular in China. You must have seen the crowds in these outlets - crazy.
Everytime I see the crowds at these outlets, I said to myself "There are many many rich Chinese indeed to spend on such food".
Can someone be able to tell me what is the average % of such meals in relation to their average income pl ?
Jul 11, 2009 22:09
GUESTGEORGE McDonald's is junk but I enjoyed the Fish Fillet meal,once in a while when I was teaching in China. On the plus side often my adult students would take me to McDonald's.
Personally I would rather not see McDonald's in the developing world countries.

Point in fact: The women in Asia were always seen as beautiful in shape women; but now they are becoming 'Blimps' especially in the Philippines. Well look at Canada, obesity out of control, from eating 'crap' with growth hormones in the animals. So what can we expect people? Me in shape at 72, and father of a new baby boy.
Thanks for reading.
Jul 22, 2009 17:47
  • LARRYBOY
If anyone is ever constipated and has bowel movement trouble, Go to any MacDonaldz anywhere!! Your distress will be ready to be relieved when you get home. Dont wait any longer than that or you will be sorry that you went shopping after you ate!
You also can not sue that organization for the problem I mentioned above. Once you enter the establishment and eat it is by your own accord. Be careful the coffee is hot!
Jan 29, 2011 21:19
GUEST72181 i think that the prices will affect the people in our community because life is hard for families and we dont get paid to go out and buy a burger this days. so i think that instead of paying something from a doller meal we will be paying more then what we expect .also many restarant are reduceing to give creamer and salsa the want pepel to prepare them there and coustuer dont agree with that idea.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mcdonald's Increase price
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code