Menu
Will you sign a prenuptial agreement?
Oct 29, 2007 01:12
  • JCNILE123
Leonardo,

I think you are bewildered at best, I read the same reply and I see a
metaphorical statement from Angie99, nothing more.
Your question (Did you come across such persons) is irrelevant, are you confuse?
Nov 4, 2007 22:13
  • JIMMYB
"To sign a prenup" before marriage, is this a promise or commitment to love? It sounds that marriage is like a bussiness. A prenup is a kind of insurance policy.
Nov 5, 2007 11:22
GUEST27136 In a regular divorce, do the couples share half and half of everything?
I think that I would like that, if only to help the children maintain the same standard of living no matter which parent they are staying with after the divorce. I have thought about getting a pre-nup, but it's only to stipulate the financial penalty for infidelity. I think it's ok to say, there is this kind of penalty for cheating for either partner that can be awarded if such a thing happens in the future.
Nov 5, 2007 20:19
  • LEONARDO
Quote:

"Leonardo,
I think you are bewildered at best, I read the same reply and I see a metaphorical statement from Angie99, nothing more.Your question (Did you come across such persons) is irrelevant, are you confuse?"

JCNILE123,
I can figure out the "metaphorical statement "from Angie99. You worried too much. Actually, is there a metaphorical statement for you and me to figure out? No. I understood Angie99' point quite well, since Angie99 has made her/his point very clearly in her first line " I won't sign it, and I will reconsider our relationship if he asks me to do it."

"Your question (Did you come across such persons) is irrelevant." As to my question, this is a rhetorical
question. I didn't expect the answers from Angie99. I was just curious. If someone else who chanced upon such persons, he/she might answer my question after reading the reply.

As for the relevance of post, do you think your reply is relevant to the original thread, Mr JCNILE123? What is the notion of relevant post? No need to discuss this question. IMO, the forum provide an open platform for us to exchange thoughts with each other and enjoy the freedom of speech. As long as we do not divert too much from the topic or slander others in this forum, we all have the right to exchange thoughts with others.

Last, to your question: " are you confuse?", I tell you that I am always clear-minded enough.
BTW, it is really happy to exchange thoughts with you in this forum. Many of your posts are quite insightful. However, I am more eager to get along with those who are open-minded, easy-going, and not fastidious.

Regards
Nov 5, 2007 21:57
  • JCNILE123
Leo, are your fingers trembling as you type? I gather you are a young kid,
I can see your emotions in charge of your judgment.
no grouches my friend, no grouches, I’m not going not where, and from time to time
I will answer to any intelligent thread, be it yours or any one else.
I want you to learn not to be poignant.

About your thing up there, I just chortle a little bid, take care kid, just cool down.
Nov 5, 2007 22:25
  • LEONARDO
Hi JCNILE123,

No worry. I am quite well. I am not that kind of person who is easy to lose his temper. I speculate that you are older than me. Perhaps, you belong to the generation of my parents. Since you are elder, I should show my respect for you. However, in front of the truth, we are equal!!

"I will answer to any intelligent thread, be it yours or any one else.I want you to learn not to be poignant."

Me too. This is why I joined this community. My intention is not to post any grouches in this forum! As for your statement in another thread " you are a resentful Chinese man against Western Men", I have answered your post. Herein, I restate that I am not.

Thanks for your care.

Leonardo
Nov 5, 2007 23:03
  • JCNILE123
Leo,

Forgive me for correcting you Leo, it was not a statement, it was a question originally,
that I ask you, based on your statement.
Quote,
As for your statement about another thread, ((((“you are a resentful Chinese man against
Western Men.)))))

I ask the question because of the statement of yours against a western man that we do not know.
Quote,
(((Just wanted to criticize the IMMORAL man who betrayed their love and marriage.)))

Please do not think I see you as an adverse individual, I just ask more questions than most,
even if it means to be fastidious.
Therefore, it does not distress me to answer as I expose my self.
Nov 6, 2007 10:44
  • JCNILE123
Leo; I like to share with you something,
The integrity of your words is judge by the effort you make to preserve the
integrity of other people’s words as you quote them.

However, if the purpose of the quotation is to tarnish other’s statement, the mentioned effort has no value.

Nov 6, 2007 16:25
JC, Leo, the parry, repost and thrust of arguments put in such confrontational style!

Both of you much revered by others here for inciteful and oft times poetic contributions to this forum.

I hope for speedy reconciliation of your logical arguments

:-)
Nov 6, 2007 20:14
  • LEONARDO
JC:

"Again, are you sorry for real about her painful experience?Or are you a resentful Chinese male against western man?"

This is your original post. To put it in your original context, you put forward a rhetoric question. (or confirmatory question.) The undertone of your question is" you are a resentful Chinese male against western man". Am I right about this point, Mr JC? Although originally it is not a statement, the underlied statement is not difficult to comprehend for anyone who is not an idiot.

"The integrity of your words is judge by the effort you make to preserve the integrity of other people’s words as you quote them. However, if the purpose of the quotation is to tarnish other’s statement, the mentioned effort has no value."

I am in favor of this point 100 percent. However, is the purpose of my q

Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you sign a prenuptial agreement?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code