Menu
weather in early to middle December in Shanghai - Temperature,snow and period of daylight hours.
Oct 30, 2007 02:17
  • ELLYSE
Have you read carefully the previous answers? I have already provided links to weather data for both Beijing and Shanghai. Please bother to read what I'm bothered to already post.
I would recommend that you bring a down coat.
Much higher likelihood of snow in Beijing, almost nil in Shanghai.
Oct 30, 2007 03:49
  • FAERIEQUEENE
haha Ellyse i agree that doing some researches, especially the basics, are not a waste of time and in fact an integral part of fun of travel...
Oct 30, 2007 08:11
GUESTOMG Will Xian snow during mid december?
Nov 6, 2007 17:54
GUEST03945 Since I don't have a down coat - Can I ask is a wool coat or ski jacket enough w/ gloves, hat, scarf? Also how much is a down coat if bought in Beijing?
Is it going to be so cold you can't enjoy the great wall and other tourist locations?

Thank you!
Dec 10, 2007 22:13
GUESTJESSIE hello

I am new here and i happen to pass by this site.

My family of 6 (with teenagers) is going to shanghai this weekend for 7 days. Any advice where are the best places to go and where i can get some pre bookings if this is cheaper.
Thanks so much!
Jessie
Dec 11, 2007 03:16
  • ELLYSE
Excuse me but we have no idea what your sightseeing interests and preferences are. How would we be able to judge what would be "best" for you?
Jul 7, 2008 11:54
GUESTHADI I will visit Beijing and Shanghai on early December. Please tell me interesting and historical places to go to in both places. By the way how much is the winter coat in china.
Jul 13, 2008 20:51
  • ELLYSE
Cost of winter coat depends on material, where you're buying and sometimes your bargaining skills. Thus it's impossible to give a definitive answer!
There's already plenty of general sightseeing information available online and in print for those 2 cities, please be not as lazy as not to even do a simple Google for "Shanghai sightseeing" or similar!
Aug 27, 2008 08:43
GUEST11101 Hi Ellyse,
I read all the posts and was about to post a question but you will probably tell me to go and google it myself instead of asking someone that replies for the "Travel China GUIDE"!
Aug 28, 2008 10:43
  • ELLYSE
Look, TravelChinaGuide doesn't pay any of us to answer for them!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: weather in early to middle December in Shanghai - Temperature,snow and period of daylight hours.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code