Menu
Do you like Chinese food? Why?
Feb 17, 2013 20:18
  • BILLYFROMUSA
Hello there miss evening. I love chinese food. I can get it quick and besides the taste I think its much better for me than most american food. My favorite has always been chicken fried rice. Now that I eat more chinese food I have come to love other chinese food such as; dim sum, black pepper chicken and many others.
Nov 3, 2013 21:55
  • ROSEMARY4220
Love Chinese food, the colour the flavour the taste , just everything about it. Going to China next year and all I seem to be doing lately is checking out the restaurants and snack streets on the web, total foodie
Nov 23, 2013 22:41
  • WANHU
Dim sum although is considered as Chinese food is only famous in Guangdong and Hong Kong. The first dim sum I have ever tasted was in 2007 when a Malaysian friend introduced me to delicious dim sum at Islamic Canteen, Wan Chai. The canteen was famous among Malaysians regardless of religions or creed.
Wan
Dec 17, 2013 01:48
  • CHEFHAN
I like the Chinese food because it taste different than any other food in the world and speaking about favorite Chinese dish, I like beef pan cake most. It's just mouthwatering for me.
Nov 29, 2016 17:33
GUEST73209 i dont like Chinese food is not testy at all
Dec 15, 2016 22:18
  • ERICGUY
I am a huge fan on Chinese food, I love it mainly because Chinese cuisine has a perfect balance of everything, it it sweet, sour, spicy and a perfect mix.
Jan 9, 2017 06:24
  • ARPITAMATHUR
Chinese food is great in taste. The noodles, manchow, manchurian, fried rice and many other delicacies make your taste buds feel waao. the pinch of garlic, dried vegetables, rice and the essence of soy sauce is incomparable. even in India people especially go to restaurants to enjoy chinese cuisine
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like Chinese food? Why?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code