Menu
Ten “don'ts” when getting on with men
Oct 24, 2007 03:54
  • BBQQ
No.1. Don’t criticize his mother since it will hurt his feeling. Most men do have the Oedipus Complex.

NO.2 Don’t tease his “ Romantic(fancy) viewpoints, since it will hurt his dignity.
No. 3. Don’t talk about his bad habit in public. Men hate their privacies (usually bad habits) being exposed.
No.4 Don’t praise another man through comparing your man’s frailty with anther man’s advantage.
No. 5 Don’t criticize a man when he stars at a beauty in your presence. A wise woman would ask:is she beautiful?
No.6 Don’t talk to him too much about the significance of promotion and job-hopping. It probably makes him think that you care for nothing but fame and money.
No.7 Don’t talk about what role he should play in your household. In his sub-consciousness, doing housework decrease his dignity as a man.
No.8 Don’t talk about his ‘baldness’. He would fear that he had lost his charm to women.
No.9 Don’t talk about his waistline (beer belly).
No.10 Don’t be too interrogative about his case-dough or pocket money.
Well, some people regards the above ten tips as the countermeasures to Ten Manifestations of Men’s Vanity. Do you agree?
Oct 24, 2007 04:27
  • DREAMLIFE
Very interesting. BBQQ, you have have ten 'does' or 'don'ts' when getting with a woman? Personally, I think it is easy to get very well with a man rather with a woman because women's hearts are as deep as the ocean. Haha, just kiding.
Oct 24, 2007 04:54
GUEST42203 it's not fair, but how about the many "don'ts" when man getting on with woman?
bbqq,eagerly to hear your opinions
Oct 24, 2007 05:06
  • GHOST
BBQQ - if you follow these rules, you will make your man very happy indeed! I've seen some rules for women. I'll see if I can find them! All very helpful information!
Oct 24, 2007 07:03
  • DODGER
BBQQ,
An amusing set of questions.
Defiantly don’t on3,4.8 and 9.
But a real Woman would have more guile and cunning than a man anyway.
Most of us are not that clever anyway.
On point 5, It is difficult not to stare at beauty but it does need to be done in a discreet manner I must agree.
Dodger.
Oct 24, 2007 10:58
Maybe thats why my last girfriend didn't succeed with me, she mentioned about my beer belly, he he
As for point 5 I agrre with Dodger it is difficult not to stare at a beauty, to get of it I would say ah but she's not as beautiful as you my darling, hopefully before I get a kick in the shins or somewhere more painful. he he
Alan.
Oct 24, 2007 11:24
  • CHYNAGYRL
interesting. unfortunately for men, women are not that easy to figure out :-)
But someone told me this: Men want a woman to trust and understand them, and women want a man to love them. It's important for a man to love his woman, because he will never be able to understand her... :-) so true.
Oct 24, 2007 15:41
  • GRIZ326
Men have fragile egos. A woman who understands this will have no troubles with her man.

CHYNAGYRL's advice is no doubt sound, but understanding how to demonstrate love for your gal can be as difficult as trying to understand her ;)
Oct 25, 2007 04:52
  • ZOEY
"Unfortunately for men, women are not that easy to figure out "

I agree 100 percent with you. Women are the most complicated creature that God has created.

"Men have fragile egos"
Griz326, don't you think women have fragile egos,too? It is said that women are more of vanit than men.
Oct 25, 2007 12:40
  • GRIZ326
Women may be more vain than men, but I do not believe their egos are nearly as fragile. ...but that's just my opinion.
Oct 28, 2007 02:06
  • DAVEC
Isnt it good that men are so predictable you can make lists. With us every day is the same and there is not much chance of changing us.
As for women.... if someone could even make a short list that was fact and never changes I would welcome it. Why do women change daily? is it just to confuse men?
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ten “don'ts” when getting on with men
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code