Menu
Chinese mens' views of love, friendship, etc. in marriage, etc.
Sep 18, 2010 11:30
GUESTALICIA I FELL IN LOVE OVER A 2 YEARS AGO WITH A MAN FROM MACAU AND I STILL LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.WE R NOT TOGETHER ANY MORE ( LONG STORY) BUT TRYING TO SORT IT OUT SOMEHOW AND BE A FRIENDS.

IM TRYING TO TEACH HIM HOW TO SHOW THAT HE CARE, HOW TO BE A FRIEND,HOW TO TALK AND HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE.I THINK THAT IS KIND OF THEIR CULTURE THAT HE DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT, HOW TO TALK. HES VERY SHY,HE IS CLOSEING VERY FAST AND ITS SO HARD FOR HIM TO SAY \YES I GET WRONG U HAD A RIGHT.I KNOW THAT IM INTELLIGENT WOMAN,HE KNOWS IT AS WELL AND I KNOW THAT ITS A BIG PROBLEM FOR HIM BECOZ WOMAN SHOULDNT BE SO SMART,MAYBE SMARTER THAN HE IS.WHEN I WAS WITH HIM HE WAS PERFECT BUT AFTER THAT I SAW THAT HES NOT A GOOD PERSON,I SAW HOW HE WAS TREATING OTHERS.I WAS SAD.BUT I VE GOT A LOT OF ENERGY TO SHOW HIM AND TEACH HIM HOW TO CHANGE IT.FINGERS CROSSED THAT I LL MAKE IT!!SOMEBODY SAID THAT LOVE CAN MOVE THE MOUNTAINS
Sep 22, 2010 19:23
GUEST17233 Lady, you found an asian man? then you will be happy. They are the best of the best. I am French and my bf( husband by xmas) , is Chinese. They will not tell you I love you all the time, like white men, but they sure mean it when they do. They are loyal and protective, and you will feel like, even when they are not with you, they are there for you, hard to explain. Only they can do this, they are asian, they are diferent :D
Mar 22, 2011 02:59
GUEST22370 I have been with my boyfriend for 1 year and 2 months now, though I know this isn't enough time to really know someone inside and out but there are a few things I have observed about him. He is Chinese, of course, as your topic is about. And i am not, I am Asian as well but not Chinese. He is not affectionate, he lacks care and says things without even thinking if it will hurt me. He is more on work and money. I am the least of his priorities and I only get a little of his time. Yes, you may say that this is awful. WELL YES IT IS. And you may even ask me why I stay? But that's a little too personal now, isn't it?

He schedules EVERYTHING. Even our time together. Everything has it's time for him. He says it's quality over quantity. I object to that. You see, he has been working in Singapore for quite some time now, and he only comes home if there are REALLY IMPT occasions. He would only spend a day with me. The rest would be his time on his own.

I think, that some Chinese men, are not like this. I have met others too. Maybe, what I'm stuck with is just a complete ***. Or traditional Chinese men do have these traits.
Mar 22, 2011 03:08
GUESTTWEETYBAD Last I knew, LUST was a human concept-- not a "man" concept.
Apr 25, 2011 13:50
GUEST48237 I am non chinese with a chinese man.
my boyfriend is busy but whenever he gets time, he meet up with me, but always his male friends and family is around him.

I think chinese man are striaghtforward when they know they are in love. so its not like solving the riddles.
May 27, 2011 09:50
GUEST12760 DEAR ALL... I THINK I KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT CHINESE MEN AS I AM LIVING IN CHINA FOR 6 YEARS AND MY ALL(3) BF WAS ALL CHINESE ONLY... WELL, MY FIRST BF WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGN, WE MET IN THE AIRPORT , HE WAS WAITING FOR ME, A VERY ROMANTIC TYPE OF MAN, VERY PASSIONAL ALSO .AFTER A WHILE, I DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD THE IDEAS WHY A MAN IN CHINA IS ALWAYS , ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY, I AM WESTERN GIRL, SO , I WAS EXPECTED MUCH MUC AFFECTION IN SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM SENTIMENTAL PERSON. I RECEIVED ALL THE AFFECTION FROM HIM, HE TREATED ME EXCEPTIONALY, VERY GOOD , ALWAYS GIFTS (EXPENSIVE ONE) , ETC.. I STILL LOVE HIM, BUT TOO LATE.... I LOST HIM, MAYBE HE REALLY WANTED ME FOR SEX ONLY ? HMM, HARD TO BELIEVE THIS. I COULD SAY MAYBE HE WAS ATTACHED MAYBE AND FURTHER HE NEEDED TO MARRY A CHINESE WOMAN. I ACCUSED HIM THAT HE USED ME FOR SEX ONLY, SINCE THEN, HE SAID IF I THINK THIS, WE FINISH THE RELATIONSHIP ! IT WAS LIKE THAT ! ANYWAY, I HAD MY RIGHT, BECAUSE HE NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO HIS FAMILY ( IS TRUE, E WAS TOGETHER 3 MONTHS ONLY) , SO FROM HERE I SAID THE CONCLUSION TO HIM...AFTER THAT , I LEAVED CHINA FOR A WHILE TO CAN "FORGET " HIM ... I WAS BACK HERE.. I WAS NEED HELP TO HOSPITAL HERE, HE WAS COMING TO HELP ME.... BUT TOLD ME HE HAS NEW GF AND THEN MARRIED... WELL, NOW HE IS MARRIED, BUT SOMETIMES HE VISIT ME , HE MISS ME, HE STILL LOVE ME AND HE IS UNHAPPY IN HIS MARRIAGE... I WANT HIM BACK, BUT IS DIFFICULT, I AM READY TO WAIT FOR HIM YEARS AND WHEN I WOULD HEAR HE DIVORCE, IF I WOULD BE MARRY, I WOULD DIVORCE FOR HIM TO BE WITH HIM,.. IS A TRUE LOVE, IS A PITY WE SEPARATED, BUT THSI WAS LIFE..... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH STILL, HE LOVE ME TOO, BUT IN CHINA A DIVORCE CAN BE A SHAME SOMETIMES, THEY RESPECT THEIR PARENTS SO MUCH AND THEIR PARENTS WOULD BE ANGRY IF THEY DIVORCE....

MY SECOND BF- CHINESE TOO.... DESASTER ! ALWAYS LIED ME, ALWAYS CHANGED HIS IDEA, NEVER DID WHAT HE SAID ..... I MET HIM TO CAN FORGET THE FIRST ONE.... BUT I WIL REGRET ALL MY LIFE MAYBE THE DAY WHEN I MET HIM.... HE LIED WANT MARRY ME, BUT WHEN WE WAS READY TO DO THIS STEP, ANOTHER WOMAN ANSWERED TO HIS PHONE AND SHE SAID IS HIS WIFE..... I WAS SHOCKED... IT WAS A DRAMA FOR ME AND MY LIFE THIS STORY, I NEVER SAW A MAN TO LIE SO MUCH .... THE SINGLE THING HE DID FOR ME IS HE HELPED ME WITH SOME MONEY , BUT THIS BECAUSE MAYBE HE FELT SORRY FOR ME IN MY HARD TIME IN CHINA . I DIDN'T EXPECTED PITY FROM ANYONE, I WANTED LOVE AND MARRIAGE FROM LOVE... BUT HE DESTROIED MY LIFE, MY FEELINGS, MY EVERYTHING... CHINA IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM, I WANTED ALWAYS TO MARRY A CHINESE AND LIVE IN CHINA FOREVER. BUT HE DESTROIED MY DREAM... I AM VERY HURT AND THIS STORY WILL AFFECT ME ALL MY LIFE.... IN MY EYES AND NOT ONLY, CHINESE MEN ALWAYS CHEAT THEIR WIVES. I HAVE CHINESE WOMEN FRIENDS HERE, MOST OF THEM ARE DIVORCED AND THERE ARE DRAMATIC STORIES ... MOST OF MEN FOUND OTHER WOMAN , HAD CHILD WITH OTHER WOMAN, ETC..... IN CHINA LOVE DOES NOT EXIST ! THEY LOVE MONEY ONLY !
Aug 7, 2011 17:38
GUESTMARY i had a chinese bf . And he said i was to jealous. he said he wanted to get married . i thibk he wanted to marry for a visa . but he said he loved me . now we r seperated and he never has time for me. i love him and want a future wit him.
Aug 7, 2011 22:38
GUEST2343
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMARY

i had a chinese bf . And he said i was to jealous. he said he wanted to get married . i thibk he wanted to marry for a visa . but he said he loved me . now we r seperated and he never has time for me. i love him and want a future wit him.

How did you figure out he just wanted to marry for a visa? If you are very sure that he just wanted to marry you for a visa, you won't regret being separated. Because he didn't love you actually.
Aug 14, 2011 11:08
  • DANSTDZ
He wants a Visa defiantly and green card, there track record is not that good for long term relationships, even in China. Remember married in China is married in the U.S.. And vise verse. Take if from experience I've had two Chinese wives and four years experience with lawyers.
Don't think Love in China. It is only words that is the key to the heart of American men and women. It's all business in China, they all lack passion. (not all)
Stay away from agency professionals they use the word Love right out of the gate. For a lonely person they know it is what you want to hear.
Good Luck.
Last edited by DANSTDZ: Aug 14, 2011 12:09
Aug 24, 2011 23:37
GUEST87141 Before they get married,Chinese men treat their women like a princess.After...Chinese women are slaves to Chinese men.:)))
Page 4 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese mens' views of love, friendship, etc. in marriage, etc.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code