Menu
Chinese mens' views of love, friendship, etc. in marriage, etc.
Dec 8, 2016 08:46
GUEST42812 so how did everyones life turn out to be?
Dec 14, 2016 06:35
GUEST82505 I have Chinese friends,most of them are both to cheat .😭😭

I have had many many bad experiences,they are SÅ•e the mos dishonest people I have ever seen.
Dec 23, 2016 12:48
GUEST11682
Mar 4, 2017 10:46
GUESTLYN like all race and nationalities, there are men who are good and kind to their wife and family. there are those who are unfaithful and spending out of control. you have to trust yourself, even then there are the almighty power of in laws from hell. you will find your Chinese husband constantly use the word 'he have to be the filial son', I have to do what my parents said blah blah blah.

my Chinese husband can be romantic and lovey dovey in public which is embarrassing for me as being chinese in uk considering the English does not show it publicly. he loves having sex but that's as far as it goes to being a husband. his parents would object to everything that a decent husband and father would do. so being filial, he would spend out of control and all credit card with no means of repayment and as his parents said, get your wife to pay it since she wants to marry you. they told him to spend all his salary and more. his wife and kids don't need it. don't pay off mortgage. buy house use wife money for deposit. just pay interest and sell it off.

so being a Chinese man wifes, I have to give up my job to look after the kids because my in laws felt threaten that he loves me so much and I have a legal career, they instructed him, tho he willingly do as bidded, made me jobless and homeless at the same time and sabotage my kids because they don't like our kids being intelligent and clever in school as they listen to me. they want the kids to listen to their son and disobey the mother. so my husband step in to stop them studying, skive off school, no homework, best daddy ever playing all day, on square box all the time and no eating properly. spend money without sense of value or control.
Apparently being a filial son was the ultimate thing with these Chinese man from china or who grew up in uk, us etc but the parents are from china.

so don't be fool by all these romantic lovey dovey attention. once married, you could be bless or it could be a living hell like me. recently despite all he had done and I confronted him, he claim he thought I was his soul mate because i do everything that both husband and wife do on my own whilst he goes to work and galavanting elsewhere spending out of control and I had to deal with the mess. recently found he bought baby food from the town where he worked Monday to friday! our youngest is age 10! still he play dumb!

I bought our first house as his parents don't allow him to buy a marital home for us despite being married. but he insist on following me and have the nerve to sign the contract. then 18 years later, I found out my name not only been removed, but I was tricked to sign away my house and he had borrowed 100k out of two properties that I paid the deposit for. I was gobsmack. when confronted, he claimed that I agreed to it and that I agreed not to pay off the mortgage. I am not dumb but he is so deluded that he think just by saying it , it makes it ok.

Be ON GUARD if you do get married no matter who
Mar 4, 2017 11:30
GUEST18232 actually its not all Chinese who cheat. there are plenty more who doesn't but its a shame you don't meet the right ones. mine is just plain gullible anytime any English broker call him up to waste more money on so call shares that they guarantee will make him rich.

Honestly, in bath, you will find plenty of English people in uk who cheat foreigners especially Chinese who doesn't want confrontation when being short change.

There are loads and loads of Chinese not just from china but from Taiwan, Vietnam, france, nice, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia etc etc who are very well respected and pillars of the community. Our words are our honour. recommendation don't come easy and when they do, it is well regarded unlike the rogue traders in uk or us. Yet Chinese in uk are being tainted with words like Chinese whispers or Chinese burn which are made up by English people who whisper slanders and lies and call it Chinese whispers. it should be called English whispers or English burns.

There are worse things than cheat. In England, one would easily find racism and discrimination and intimidation by certain department of authority or police. these authority would happily make false allegations and plant false evidence against foreigners just because its against the English or white people. no racism intended. this is not to say all authority or police are bad. its the same whether you talk about Chinese, Asian, English or americans or European for that matter.
Mar 7, 2017 02:34
  • TRIPTAPTOE
Great initiative to understand the local culture and the mentality of chinise men !!
Mar 19, 2017 09:03
GUESTWONDERING I find all of this information fascinating. I am a 50 year old woman living in China and recently met a 27 year old Chinese man. I am easily mistaken for being about 30 years old so I told him my age when it appeared that he liked me. Its only been a couple of weeks since we have known each other and I often wonder if he really likes me or is he being nice so he can get free English lessons (I am an English teacher.) He recently helped me out by taking me to a physical therapist who could not speak English. I was a bit embarrassed as he stayed with me the entire 1 and a half hours when he normally works. We never had been on a date and I thought that maybe he realized he was being too helpful? When I try to talk to him, get to know him better, he tells me how he must work hard and that he works 24 hours a day (which I think may be an exageration...) Your posts have given me much more insight and your thoughts on my situation are welcomed.
May 7, 2017 06:25
GUEST54253 How about can you help me understand more cox i am married also to a Chinese man but in china he have wife and babies but we dont have, which one did he really love? Me oor her??just asking and please reply me to my gmail.com|email-memoryraymee..
Thank you..
Jun 10, 2017 18:37
GUESTMARTTA
My husband what acting weird for some weeks, and like nothing he said what he leaving us me, and our child. I was referred by a good friend of mine to contact gmail.com|lovesolutiontemple1, I thought it is crazy, he gave me my husband back, and like its not a problem. Priest manuka gave me the peace back to my home. I will be forver indebted to you
Nov 29, 2017 16:17
GUEST19161 I have lived with and been engaged to a Chinese man who is 49 for over 7 years now. Oh, the stories I could give you! I don't have time to let you know the absolute terror I have been through over the years! We decided to get married not too long after we met but he lied to me and said we were getting married in Feb after he went home at Christmas to China. When he came back in Jan he said no we can't get married now and I had already arranged everything down to the photographer. My friends had been helping me and I was completely embarrassed. It's gotten worse over the years. He often yells at me in public and curses me out quite quickly if I irritate him or make him mad. Often it has to do with his time or his money. I am 49 as well highly educated and had to quit work and now I'm in a wheelchair and require a lot of care because I had a car wreck last year. It has gotten worse since then. He yells at me almost everyday, even in church, Walmart, etc. He will say the worst things to me. I have nowhere to go however so I stay because I'm in a wheelchair and really don't want to live in a nursing home. I try to bear it, I'm a dedicated Christian and really struggle to accept his behavior. We have separate financial lives, he says I'm so stupid when it comes to money. He refuses, absolutely refuses to buy me any food during the month or pay any of my bills. I have to pay for everything related to me. I had to take a trip with him for example and he made me pay the vet bill for boarding my small dog although the trip was at his request and it was over $130. I have limited amounts of money, a nice check monthly but still it never covers everything I need and he makes a lot of money. Where does his money go? Our bills are not that extremely expensive. He is selfish, mean, cold, and works all the time obsessively. I spend maybe a total of one hour or 30 minutes per day with him in chatting or eating etc. He would prefer Chinese movies on his computer or working on his research. Although he has 2 PhDs, I have to be the one to fix his computer all the time, even connecting it to the network, rebooting it, etc. He just got a smartphone this Jan and I had to buy it and show him how to use it. He doesn't even text he only uses the phone and email. He doesn't appreciate any gifts. If I give him any shirts or pants, and I am the only one who buys clothes for him, he puts them in a suitcase and leaves them until I make him throw old clothes away because they have holes in them. His socks were just a little bit of cloth over the ankle, the heels and toes had been completely worn out and he got mad because I broke down and bought him new ones because I was embarrassed by this behavior. He refuses help unless he wants it. He never kisses me unless he simply pecks me on the lips. I am completely unhappy but do not know where to turn.
Page 9 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese mens' views of love, friendship, etc. in marriage, etc.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code