Menu
Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Nov 12, 2007 19:58
  • JCNILE123
I do not see why not, especially with my girl friend,
for some reason I have to make her buy stuff for her
self because all she says is” I do not need it’.
Nov 13, 2007 01:56
  • DREAMLIFE
Dodger, it could be that simple. But it only works for men, hehe. I usually do it like this. But I guess that It does not work well for women.
Nov 14, 2007 15:24
  • CARLOS

"girls just go to the shops, not go shopping. Sometimes, they spent a whole day in different shops. Finally, they did not buy anything."

I have not words to describe my feelings now. All have, I am sure, at least one really bad day in their life. Now I know what will be mine.

Some day I "go shopping" with my wife, because she asks me to. We "go shopping" all day and buy nothing. I am very hungry because had no time to eat. We were "go shopping", You see.
We come home, I open tv and see how players are walking away from Anfield road after Cup final Liverpool - ManU.
I wake in hospital.
Nov 14, 2007 20:14
  • MIRANDAZHAO
After reading all your posts, I conclude that almost men do not like going shopping with their GF or wife. Why? You should feel honoured if your gal asks you to go shopping with her because she really loves you. Why does she go shopping with others? You may notice that girls those who do not have a boyfriend usually go shopping with their best female friends since they have no choice. They want to go shopping with you because she wanna tell others she is really happy with you. Boys, do not complain about this.
Nov 15, 2007 04:43
  • DODGER
Mirandazhao,
I would suspect that all men here jest about going shopping with their Wife’s or GF’s.
Even though we may never understand the ritual we do know that they have fun, and it would be better that they do it with us than someone else.
It is the price that we pay perhaps. Hopefully we are repaid latter in another way.
Dodger.
Nov 15, 2007 05:39
Even though we may never understand the ritual we do know that they have fun, and it would be better that they do it with us than someone else.

A very good point Dodger.
Maybe us guys should change our attitude for our own good.
Alan
Nov 15, 2007 13:42
  • CARLOS
Ok, then, I´ll go shopping with my wife when she asks me. I will miss the match, but I will go.
And I will try to enjoy it, promise.

Maybe I will be better husband then.
Waiting to be repaid.

Carlos
Nov 15, 2007 20:03
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Quote: Even though we may never understand the ritual we do know that they have fun, and it would be better that they do it with us than someone else. It is the price that we pay perhaps. Hopefully we are repaid latter in another way.

Surely, you will be repaid in another way. Perhaps, she finds that you are a 'good man' and give you a surprise-----buying you some clothes. I guess the biggest prize is that she will get married with you on condition that you are lovers but have not got married :) But what is the best prize for a husband?
Nov 16, 2007 01:12
Surely, you will be repaid in another way. Perhaps, she finds that you are a 'good man' and give you a surprise-----buying you some clothes. I guess the biggest prize is that she will get married with you on condition that you are lovers but have not got married :) But what is the best prize for a husband?

A peaceful life? free of nagging, he he
Yes, I know, if only we would finish the jobs " her in doors " wanted doing, maybe we wouldn't get nagged in the first place.
In case you are wondering about " her in doors " I pinched it from the old British TV series called Minder in which Arthur Daley calles his wife " 'er in doors " , the series is currently being re-run on ITV4, it still makes me laugh.
Alan
Nov 16, 2007 04:37
  • APAULT
Miranda. It's women's business, like having babies! Of course, those men who want to particpate can do so. It's the same with shopping

I don't expect a gf to come fishing with me if she doesn't want to, I don't expect her to climb mountains with me if she doesn't want, and I don't expect her to wash the car. So girls, please go with your girlfriends, you will enjoy it much more than with your loved one...and maybe he will stay your loved one too! Unless he really wants to go with you.
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code