Menu
If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Nov 17, 2007 02:45
  • CHERYL
If there are two guys in front of you:
one is the man who loves you, and the other is the man whom you love.
Then, which one will you choose to marry?
Nov 18, 2007 00:49
  • GURTY
For me, i will choose the one who loves me. VOL
Nov 18, 2007 20:37
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Well, it is really hard to decide who I should choose. May I find a guy who loves me very much as well as I love him? In these two situations, you can not find your happiness. If you choose the one that loves you, it is unfair for him because you do not love him. If you choose the one who you love, you must feel painful because he does not love you.
Nov 19, 2007 01:48
Ask yourself why you don't love the one who loves you, is he ugly? or does he have bad habits? if he's not that bad then I would advice you to pick him and enjoy the love he has for you.
The other guy has no feelings for you so there is no future with him.
Good luck if you are this situation.
Alan.
Nov 19, 2007 02:23
  • LIZXLI
I agree with Alan.

If so,I will try to love that guy who loves me.
Nov 22, 2007 03:55
  • KEVIN0518
Alan, sometimes it is hard to pull yourself out of love. If you love him deeply( though he deserts you), how can you accept the guy who loves you easily? If it is really so easy, there would be less and less people who choose to suicide.
Nov 22, 2007 14:23
  • JCNILE123
This thread is one directed to the women, as I can see,
I am not expert on the matters of the heart, however, alen’s reply force me to enter my not so expert opinion as I consider his input extraneous.

I do not think Alan understand the meaning of love at all.

Quote,
(Ask yourself why you don't love the one who loves you, is he ugly? or does he have bad habits? if he's not that bad then I would advice you to pick him and enjoy the love he has for you.)

If I’m a female and I’m told that I should join the person I don’t love; I will look down to the person that suggest such a cold hearted suggestion, I will be suspicious of the person and question his/ her interest on the relationship.

Love is happiness, not woman can possible be happy if she MOST join into a relationship of
interest, instead of love.
Interest because He loves her and wants her without regard of her feelings or if she loves him or not, sufficient is to know that, HE loves HER.

Centuries of woman submission shall be part of a dark human shameful past.
He can be a blue prince or an ugly monster, an angel or an evil soul, if she do not love him, she most be allowed to without restraint select the man she wants as her man, as every man can do the same.

Last,
Talking about the man, she does not love.

Quote again,
(I would ADVICE you to pick him and ENJOY the love he has for you)

This is an unsettling advice; I just cannot imagine how one, can give such piece of advice on the middle of the 21st century.

jcl
Nov 22, 2007 15:48
Women from Venus, Men from Mars, JCL from ???

:-)

Addressing original question.... only marry the one you love, but only then if you believe you can love them until 'death do you part'
Nov 23, 2007 00:25
  • LIZXLI
It seems that JCL has made this issue very complex,confusing...

Personally I would like to have it a simpler way.As feeling sometimes is weid,I will for sure love the one I choose and avoid hurting anyone.

Simple,it makes our life happier.I think so!
Nov 23, 2007 00:44
  • JIMMYB
Is this another 'triangular love' issue? I have read this thread" What do you think of triangular love?" Love is really complex, especially when you are trapped in 'triangular love'.
Nov 23, 2007 03:09
  • YEMMIE
Maybe I am wrong, but I think Alan was trying to say that sometimes we concntrate so much on initial chemistry that we don't really look at the things of real value in a relationship. All of us (I think), have met someone who was incredibly beautiful (on the outside), someone who made us want them so much that we were unable to see anyone else. And maybe that person was so beautiful that we could not see any of her (or his) faults, at least for a while. But, after a while, maybe we began to see that the person was not so kind, maybe not so considerate of others' feelings, maybe not so smart, maybe a little vain, or selfish, or arrogant. So eventually, maybe we began to wonder why we ever thought he/she was so beautiful, because now they were beginning to look ugly. Or, maybe the person was still beautiful on the outside and on the inside, but their interests in life were just too different so eventually, we found it impossible to imagine spending our lives with this person, impossible to remain in love with this person. So, now, finally, we were able to see others again, no longer blinded by our desire for this one person. Maybe now, we could see another person who, at first did not seem so beautiful, but who was kind, generous, considerate, gentle, and who seemed to share many of the same interests in life. Suddenly, we realized that we found this person very beautiful, inside and out, and we began to fall in love with this person.

Alan, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think you were saying that the man in the original post could be the one who is overlooked initially because the woman is blinded by desire for another who is more attractive on the outside. I think you are advising the woman to try to look at both men inside and out and choose on that basis. I would say this is good advice for both men and women.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code