Menu
Macau-Shenzhen-Guangzhou
Aug 28, 2011 20:19
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPHILIP

I am going from Macau to Shenzhen for the first time. I will be in shenzhen for 2 nights. Is a package tour available in Macau?

From Macau to Shenzhen, you can go to the Gongbei border, pass it and then take a bus from the nearby long-distance bus station to reach Shenzhen.
Here are some shenzhen tours for your reference: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/shenzhen.htm
Feb 3, 2012 06:39
GUEST18751 where can we have a BUS in macao to shenzen
Feb 3, 2012 19:53
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18751

where can we have a BUS in macao to shenzen

It is much more convenient and time-saving if you take the ferry. It just takes about 1 hour. If you really want to take bus, firstly take bus or taxi to Gongbei Border, pass through the border and then take long distance bus at Gongbei Bus Station to Shenzhen.
Jan 23, 2013 02:54
GUESTANTONIO... We are in Macau by Mar 24 planning to go shenzhen to look jewelry stone & computer electronic- to Guangzhou Foshan to look for jewelry stone with one day rest & eat xiao long bao with soup then come back to Macau
Jun 13, 2013 07:05
GUESTMEME Hi there, i am planning to go HK on July and stay in Ibis north point hotel. can anybody help me how to reach the hotel from HK INTL Airport please? i never been there before.
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau-Shenzhen-Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code