Menu
Hong Kong to Dongguan City, Chang'An?
Nov 24, 2007 13:32
  • SHADOWMAN
Can anyone please tell me the best way to get from Hong Kong International Airport to Chang'An Town (Dongguan City). In the past, I have taken a private car arranged by my employer. This may not be an option this time. It's about 1.5 hours (including Customs). Is there a convenient bus or train? Would a taxi be out of the question?
Thanks in advance.
Nov 24, 2007 20:13
  • FAERIEQUEENE
There are direct coaches(buses) from the HK airport to many locations in Guangdong, including Chang'an.

check out the Hk airport site => http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller?locale=eng
Nov 25, 2007 13:17
  • SHADOWMAN
Hi Faeriequeene,

Thanks for the helpful link. Buses depart for Chang'An on the half hour... can't get much more convenient than that! Thanks again!

-Shadowman
Sep 13, 2008 03:28
GUESTRAO What would a taxi costs to take us to Dongguan City from Hongkong international airport.
Sep 13, 2008 12:37
  • JACKWONG
You can take a train from Hong Kong Air Port, to Luhuo Station, Where is the border of main land. Then take a express bus at LuoHu Station, directly arrive at ChangAn station.
Nov 13, 2008 08:28
GUESTCARYN Can i know what is the best way and transport i can take from Shenzhen airport to Dongguan, besides private car and taxi. Do they have any shenzhen buses or train can reach Dongguan?

Kindly advice.

Thank you
Nov 13, 2008 20:03
  • ELLYSE
Yes, there're buses to Dongguan's CAAC Office (which will also stop by Humen enroute) from 0820 to 2120, fare 40 RMB.
There're also buses to Dongguan's Shilong long-distance bus station (which will also stop by Dongguan East train station enroute) from 0740--2010, fare 40 or 45 RMB.
Jan 24, 2009 01:23
GUEST19724 can i know the best way to go from chang an town to directly shenzhen airport
Jul 8, 2009 13:02
GUEST89174 What is best way to get from Kowloon or Hong Kong City to Dongguan? I wish to avoid returning to the HK airport if possible.
Jul 9, 2009 00:11
  • ELLYSE
"Best" is subjective. How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have? Which would be of more importance to you: time, cost or convenience? NB: Please do NOT say "all three"!
There're trains going from Kowloon's Hung Hom train station to Dongguan. If where you need to go in Dongguan is near Dongguan train station, then this could be the best method for you.
Jun 7, 2010 23:53
GUEST65114 hello, anybody know what hour is first bus from Dongguan to Hong Kong airport and if buses are daily or not?
Also i really don t know whitch is the fastly trasportation: if train or bus for to go to Hong Kong..
Thanks for kindly replay
Serena
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong to Dongguan City, Chang'An?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code