Menu
Women wear low-waisted breeches, vogue or villainy?
Dec 6, 2007 02:14
  • LEONARDO
I remember clearly that when I talked about the notion of fashion with CHYNAGYRL on this forum, she said that low-waisted jeans are still in vogue in Canada. In China, it is the same case. Personally, I am open-minded to fashion. I admire people who are willing to try something novel. Well, recently, when I surfed on the internet, I have browsed some pictures about faddish girls. They dressed themselves in a very funcky way. In a Chinese forum, the issue generated a very hot debate. Should women wear low-waisted breeches? Is it a vogue or villainy? What are your viewpoints?

The following are some "acceptable" pictures: ( I think other pics are not proper to post here)

Dec 6, 2007 02:16
  • LEONARDO
Another one:

Dec 6, 2007 02:18
  • LEONARDO
Low-waisted

Dec 6, 2007 09:09
  • LIONPOWER
May be they are " *** star".

Traditionally we can't accept these.
Dec 6, 2007 11:19
  • GRIZ326
It is really a sad day when a guy tires of seeing parts of an attractive young woman's anatomy. :-(
Dec 6, 2007 13:20
  • JCNILE123
As everything else on a beautiful world of ours, some cracks are beautiful and nice to see, others are disgusting, just plain ugly.
Out of the three pictures, the second one is ok, the other two are ugly!
Dec 6, 2007 19:44
  • ICEBLUE
It is too exposed. How brave they are!
Dec 6, 2007 20:32
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh, there is a serious debate about this in the US. This is already banned in many cities here.

Personally, I don't want to see people's behinds and underwear when I am walking down the streets. -_-
Dec 10, 2007 04:03
  • BBQQ
They are too funky. Being fashinable has nothing to do with how much you expose yourself.
Dec 10, 2007 08:32
I agree with Griz on this one, I saw a couple of young ladies like this only yesterday as I was doing my laundry, I thought to myself cover yourselves up girls, it's not nice.
Alan
Dec 12, 2007 21:15
  • JOHNNY512
SHESGOTTOBE

"Oh, there is a serious debate about this in the US. This is already banned in many cities here."

Do you mean that women in some US cities are prohibited to wear low-waisted breeches? It is hard t believe. In the US movies, the teen girls are amazingly bold. They wear scanty clothes than the girls showed in the above pictures.

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Women wear low-waisted breeches, vogue or villainy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code