Menu
Does your BF look at himself in the mirror frequently?
Jan 2, 2008 22:32
  • SHESGOTTOBE
On my flight back to the US, I was sitting beside a girl who was fixing herself up. She was using the eyelash curlers, putting mascara on, creams on her face, the works! LOL!

I don't know what to say. I don't want to say anything bad about her. People have their preferences, I am aware of that so I just try to ignore.
Jan 9, 2008 03:45
  • JIMMYB
Quote: JimmyB, I don't carry a compact mirror and small comb in my purse. I prefer to tie my hair so that I don't have to fix it all the time in the day.

Moondollars, being simple and natural is also called beauty (in my opinion). I don't like girls who use much cosmetics on their faces. When I see them, I am scared. However, I just keep silent and say nothing just out of respect. Girls, just be yourself and don't use too much cosmetics to disguise youself. Your Prince Charming will surely pick you out of millions of girls. BTW, using too much cosmetics is not good for your skin.

Jan 9, 2008 08:22
I don't keep looking in mirrors, I look awful with all those cracks in the mirror, he he
Alan
Jan 9, 2008 19:31
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hmm… I just remembered there are some cracks on my bathroom mirror. Poor thing. I better head out to Home Depot. ^_^
Jan 10, 2008 01:43
  • APAULT
I consider it unfortunate that those around me have to look at me, but as I am not a masochist I only possess a 5cm mirror for use three or four times a year!!!
Jan 10, 2008 20:59
  • JIMMYB
Forget to say, I just look at myself in the mirror when I comb my hair and dress myself up because I don't want others to think that I am frowzy.
Jan 10, 2008 23:59
  • APAULT
In the UK in my childhood, ( a long time ago) it was considered Ok for a woman to fix herself in public but a man shouldn't. But in those days the men all had short oiled hair so it needed little attention, and all they need to do is ensure the neck strangler (tie) is in place.

'Dress for success' is unfortunately true. Get promoted because of your sartorial elegance, not your abilty. Shallow.

I have a 5cm mirror which I pull out a couple of times a year...what do I need one for? Iknow where my hair is so I can comb it without a mirror, I know where my face is and I can feel the stubble so there is no need for it while shaving, when I need a haircut I know because it is getting hard to comb my hair and the hair is falling over my eyes. If I am buying clothes I don't look in the mirror as I know whether I feel comfortable or not, so what else matters. (I often wonder why I never got promoted and am always single, I don't know! Hehe, a slight exaggeration, but honestly, life without a mirror is no problem.)
Jan 11, 2008 00:40
  • JCNILE123
There is this joke around about an ugly baby born at the hospital.
Mother saw the baby and the placenta, she hesitated for a second, and then, ask the doctor for the placenta instead of the baby.
Jan 14, 2008 19:53
  • JIMMYB
Paul, your post is very interesting. Life without a mirror is no problem. Well, if mirror can help you look more handsome in other's eyes, why not have a try? But don't use it too much.

JC, what a black humour!
Jan 16, 2008 21:55
  • JCNILE123
He, he,
Sorry, to make you see black, Jimmy.
However, they say that the baby was ugly.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Does your BF look at himself in the mirror frequently?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code