Menu
Does your BF look at himself in the mirror frequently?
Jan 17, 2008 00:25
  • JIMMYB
More properly, I should say it was a cold joke. Moms always love their children no matter what happens. Anyway, it was just a joke. What makes me feel sad is that some moms abandon their babies.
Jan 22, 2008 19:59
  • BBQQ
I don't want to find a man who always look at himself in the mirror. Why? I don't want to fight with him for a piece of mirror.
Jan 23, 2008 19:33
  • JIMMYB
BBQQ, you can buy a mirror for him. Then you don't need to fight with him for it. Just kidding!
Jan 23, 2008 23:22
  • JCNILE123
If there is love, I am sure BBQQ can be accommodating and share!
Jan 30, 2008 10:14
GUEST41245 My boyfriend looks in the mirror all the time. He hardly sees me. If we take photos all he is interested in is how he looks on the pictures. I went to a NA meeting, and took my miniture dutchund with me. He was sitting next to me, and my doggie, was quiet the whole meeting until the group started clapping. Lola started barking, my boyfriend that was sitting next to me turned away from me and was embarred, and didnt even help me with the dog. Today I had to go to a meeting and couldnt take Lola with me, when I asked him to look after Lola for a hour, while he was at home chilling, he said NO. I am to scared to ask him anything cos he only helps me out when i wants. I guess he has the rite to say no, it just hurts me. I just wish he could pay me some attention and not look at himself all the time., he is very good looking, and obsess about his hair and wants me to take pictures of his body... why is he doing all this? is he insecure or just not into me?
Jan 30, 2008 20:12
  • JIMMYB
GUEST41245, your BF is self-centered and narcissistic. I wonder if there is love between you and him.
Perhaps, you need a talk with him. This is my personal opinion.
Jan 31, 2008 05:23
  • TIGERPAUL
Guest41245,

Maybe your bf is very good looking, but his behaviour makes him a complete twat. He is obviously far more in love with himself than with you.

Maybe you should think about why you love him, it seems all there is to like about him are his looks, and they will fade in time for sure. I think you should think about more longer lasting qualities that you would like your man to have.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Does your BF look at himself in the mirror frequently?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code