Girls love 'bad' boys?
Jul 22, 2008 22:20
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Holy cow!

Children, stay away from the internet. O_o
Jul 23, 2008 21:09
  • BBQQ
WOMEN ARE EVIL CREATURES

GUEST13251, I can understand why you have this feeling. But not all women are evil creatures. On contrary, they are angels. It reminds of a Chinese sentence "Each is an angel from the heaven. She gives up the happy life in heaven and comes to the earth to seek her true love. Thus, boys, please cherish the girls beside you." Don't regret when losing her.

Holy cow!

Children, stay away from the internet. O_o

LoL, She. Why did you say "Holy cow"?

Oct 31, 2008 02:40
  • HUAMULAN
"Flowers, chocolates, diamonds, designer items and other material things don’t do it for me. If I want them, I’ll just buy them myself. LOL! Material things are cheap. I want things that money can’t buy. I don’t thrive on flattery. Sweet words are great but they should be backed up by actions. ^_^

However, it takes a while to know someone. A ‘good boy’ could very well be a ‘bad boy’ once he sheds his mask. Once you realize this and you still have some self-respect left in you, run, don’t walk!""

SHEGOTTOBE, a very wise decision. Keep it up!

Genuinely "good boys"can be pretty cool too.. Look into their heart and personality, most importantly is if they are honest, not hiding anything. Then you can decide whether the person is bad or good. Girls gotta have some self-control, not to be easily swept away by some sweet words and romance. Take cautions..
Nov 1, 2008 11:10
  • LIONPOWER
" Girls gotta have some self-control, not to be easily swept away by some sweet words and romance. Take cautions."
This is old knowledge but mistaken happening ---.
Nov 6, 2008 10:09
GUESTDADY Girls,often good girls love bad boys becouse of.
The world of good girls is offten boring and they wont some action in her life.
i now,belive me

Nov 10, 2008 03:47
  • KUNGFUPANDA
GUESTDADY, are you a good girl? Do you feel bored, hehe? Seems you've experienced this.
Nov 10, 2008 19:24
  • WANHU
Kungfu, you'll be a great Shaolin master soon.
Nov 23, 2008 05:07
GUEST32159 my girlfriend name Sunita, we both belong from same city. She met me before a year when we both join the mba coaching.
When some time pass, I feel that i love her very much but I realize that she always dominate me and use me only for time pass & play with my emotion.I know every thing but ignore it and she always say me that i have no class, no attitude , no ego, means she love those boy who have these quality, after 1 year we both take the admission in different collage in delhi,
and that time she love other boy i have no idea about those boy
and my problem is that i know everything but i love her very much.
and i am waiting that she come in my life.
so according to me girls do not she the heart of boy she always see the-money, bike, N73,
Nov 23, 2008 19:22
  • ZOEY
so according to me girls do not she the heart of boy she always see the-money, bike, N73,

Guest32159, you have made your conclusion. Girls always see the money. Why do you want her to get back to you?
Jan 28, 2009 01:52
GUEST87236 This is why I stay away from girls. If they have no drive in life and lack self esteem and respect or not rich. Forget about them. I stay away from this crap. They are evil. The worse you treat them, the more they want you. Look it's all good to have a bad side to you but come on, use your brain. There is more to life than taming bad boys. Luckily, I am good looking and well built. So it's not hard for me. I have a bit of bad in me. I'm more middle ground.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Girls love 'bad' boys?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code