Menu
Manifestations of Men's Betrayal of Love
Jan 14, 2008 03:33
  • BBQQ
A popular Chinese saying goes, women’s IQ (intelligence quotient) equals Zero when they are in love. This statement implies that women become irrational and blind. They are easy to lose the normal ability of making the right judgment when they fell for someone. Sometimes, they even can not notice that the guy that they loved does not love them any more. Here are some signals when a man does not love a woman any more:

No1. Disappear frequently without justified excuses
When a man loves you, he will tell you his whereabouts because he fears that you are too worried about him. If this man frequently disappears when he stays with you and he does not tell you his whereabouts, your love is in danger and he may fall for another woman. (Or at least, he doesn’t love you as before.)

No 2. He changed his cell phone number.
If you make a call to him, you hear “the number you dialed is out of service” or “the number has not been accessible, this means that his love for you has “turned off.”

Jan 14, 2008 03:36
  • BBQQ
No. 3 He always says that he is busy.

If you called him, he always complains that he was so busy and hold on his phone for only several seconds. “I will call you back later” was his forever excuse.

No.4 He is absent-minded, when he is with you.

When you were once in love, he used to be talkative and his eyes filled with amorous light. Now, if he becomes absent-minded and you dominate the whole process of conversing, his affection for you has gone. When you proposed to dining out at McDonald’s, he answered“what did you say”.

No.5 You played the active role in displaying affection.

Once upon a time, he liked to praise your good figure and touch your tender skin. Now you he becomes very passive when you two are trying to display affection. This signals that he will leave you for real.
Jan 14, 2008 03:37
  • BBQQ
No.6 He begins to call somebody secretively.

He received more calls than ever before. More than worse, he tries to call back to someone and whisper hiding at the corner of your balcony or toilets. This is the worst warning signal that your love is on the verge of death.

No. 7 He begins to become mean.

When he stays with you, he becomes mean. If it is you who paid the shopping bills, he becomes a scrooge. When a man does not want to spend money for you, (he used to be generous) is he still love you.

No 8. He stops formulating his future life with you.

Remember that he used to prefer formulating the blueprint about the future life of you two. His earnest promise is that “ marry me, daring, we can make a happy life together in the future. Now, he never talks about the future life.

Women still need to be rational and alert when they are in love. Certainly, there are still many signals of men’ transfer of affection to another woman. These are parts of the manifestations.

Jan 14, 2008 08:39
  • LIONPOWER
Vice versa.
Jan 14, 2008 10:26
  • GRIZ326
ditto LIONPOWER
Jan 14, 2008 19:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
This is what we are reduced to. Just read signs because many are not brave enough to say “I’m sorry, I don’t love you anymore”. Whatever happened to honesty? *sigh*
Jan 14, 2008 20:40
  • DODGER
It may just be a matter of trying to avoid confrontation when both parties really know that things are not working out?
Doger.
Jan 15, 2008 20:31
  • LEONARDO
Quote:
>>It may just be a matter of trying to avoid confrontation when both parties really know that things are not working out?<<

Dodger, I disagree with you. IMO, it is better off for a couple to have a " hot war" ( quarrel) rather than a hostile "cold war". A hot war shows both two parties what the problems are. In a cold war, neither party knows what their spouses are thinking. Suspicion and assumption will cause heavy storm and upheaval.
Jan 15, 2008 20:56
  • DODGER
Leonardo,
You are right. It is better to clear the air and lay things on the table. Some couples seem unable to do this. Perhaps another reason for the increase in divorce rates?
Dodger.
Jan 18, 2008 12:43
GUEST22170 It is terrible when someone betrays you..at a time when you love someone immensely. But women betray more than men, can someone tell me about it? I just got betrayal from my first love:(
Jan 21, 2008 02:41
  • JINGJING
i don't care about men will betray me.the most inportant thing in life is :don't let love be my master.i'd rather betray a man than he betray me.heheheh..........be strong .we have many many choice.so don't try to see through the man, what he is thinking ,what he is doing........that's waste of time
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Manifestations of Men's Betrayal of Love
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code