Menu
Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Mar 15, 2010 09:02
GUEST09140 I will be going to Xinqiao Town,Jiangyin City,Jiangsu Province,PR.China 214426 from Shanghai in April. I will be spending about 3 hours in Xinqiao Town. Please will it be possble to still get to Yiwu that same day from the nearest airport or train station? I can leave my hotel in Shanghai as early as 6 am. Please which Airport or Train Station should I go or how do I plan the trip from shanghai? Thanks.
Mar 16, 2010 11:31
GUESTROX Hi, i aprreciate your help. I need my boss travel from shangai to YANGZHOU,JIANGSU.
Can you please tell me how many kilometer are between them.

Besides can you tell me if there are flights from shangai to Yangzhou.? and the local airlines webpage?

Thank you a lot.
Mar 20, 2010 18:38
GUESTRAY Hi, Please I want to go to Xinqiao Town, JiangYin City, Jiangsu Province from Shanghai.
The other issue is I also have to be in YIWU that same day by 10pm. PLEASE can someone advise me on the best and the fastest way to achive this as there is no air flight to connect these Cities.
I will be spending about 4 hours in Xinqiao Town.
I have an itinerary worked out this way.
Shanghai to Wuxi by 6052am Train D182/D183 Then Bus to Xinqiao Town maybe about one hour.
I will then return to Wuxi from Xinqiao Town about 2.00pm and take Wuxi to Shanghai train number D5509 at 15.01pm to get to shanghai at 16.10pm and then take The K537 Train from shanghai at 17.01pm to Yiwu to get there at 20.07pm.
This is what I have been able to find out on the internet but because I've never been there before I don't know if it will work, so please just tell me straight if it's not going to work. I will always prefer to take a Train than Bus unless it's not possible.
Thank you.
Mar 23, 2010 14:16
  • ELLYSE
Yangzhou's train links are weak (although the train station is said to be very nice); the nearest airport is the one at Nanjing. That makes long-distance bus the most convenient mode of transport to get to, as well as out of Yangzhou. There're 2 long-distance bus stations in Yangzhou, and neither is particularly central -- the main long-distance bus station is to the southwest, and the East long-distance bus station is to the east. Long-distance bus to Shanghai costs 98 RMB and would take about 4-5 hours. Our bus arrived at Shanghai main long-distance bus station.

Your idea for Wuxi -- Shanghai -- Yiwu would not work as the Shanghai -- Yiwu train leaves from a different station from the Wuxi -- Shanghai arrival. The 2 stations are at least 45 mins apart. It might be better to take a bus for Shanghai -- Yiwu that leaves from Shanghai main long-distance bus station, eg the departure at 1630 and you'll arrive in Yiwu around 2000. Also, I don't see train D5509 for Wuxi -- Shanghai, but you could consider D5429 (1419--1520) instead. The next D train would be too tight a connection to catch a bus to Yiwu.

If anyone has further queries, please email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
Apr 21, 2010 12:14
GUEST01151 HI PLEASE CAN YOU HELP WHERE ARE THE CLOSEST
HOTELS TO JIANSU SHIPYARD THANKS SHARON
Apr 22, 2010 01:46
  • ELLYSE
What is the full name of that shipyard and where is it located???
May 18, 2010 05:38
GUEST21846 I like to travel from Dhaka to Jiangsu. How can i can go by air in the cheapest & short time. Pls. advise.

Thanks & b. regds

Mahbub
May 18, 2010 22:00
  • ELLYSE
Which city in Jiangsu province?
Dec 8, 2010 16:22
GUEST85266 Hello Angelash, How is the weather there in China. I´m from México
Dec 8, 2010 20:27
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST85266

Hello Angelash, How is the weather there in China. I´m from México

I think that you should narrow down to some cities in China. You may refer to [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/climate/]China Weather[/tcgurl] to get detailed weather reports.
Page 4 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code