Menu
Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Dec 8, 2010 20:57
  • HERBEAT
Haha, agreed. But how's the weather in China? Hmm.. I'd say it's changeable. Finish.
Jan 5, 2011 02:45
GUEST64138 hey ,

I want to move some cargo from Jiangsu to Dubai, can someone suggest me which is the nearest seaport in Jiangsu

Thank you
Jan 5, 2011 21:09
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... {Lianyungang,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/jiangsu/lianyungang/}? You'd better give a location instead of a province...
Feb 17, 2011 23:34
GUESTCAPTAIN Could you tell me how far is chengxi Ship Yard to Jiangyin City? Is it walking distance or we have to take some transportation!?
By the way we are coming in Chengxi Sipyard and we would like to know also how we can visit Shanghai, what is best conection? How far is it, and how long will take by bus or train?
Thank ypu for your good answer and help.

Awaiting for answer
Feb 18, 2011 00:16
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCAPTAIN View Post

Could you tell me how far is chengxi Ship Yard to Jiangyin City? Is it walking distance or we have to take some transportation!?
By the way we are coming in Chengxi Sipyard and we would like to know also how we can visit Shanghai, what is best conection? How far is it, and how long will take by bus or train?
Thank ypu for your good answer ...

The Chengxi shipyard is located in No.1, Hengshan Road of Jiangyin City. You could take bus no.3 to arrive it. Or to make it easy, by taxi.

From Jiangyin to Shanghai, you could take bus. About 2.5 hours and RMB50-60.
Mar 31, 2011 03:31
GUEST73114 I will be in Shanghai on May 28 and would like to visit to Suzhou, Wuzi & Hangzhou. I will be departing from Hangzhou on May 31 morning.Kindly suggest the best itinerary and mode or transportation. Is the express train ticket easily available?
Mar 31, 2011 03:56
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73114

I will be in Shanghai on May 28 and would like to visit to Suzhou, Wuzi & Hangzhou. I will be departing from Hangzhou on May 31 morning.Kindly suggest the best itinerary and mode or transportation. Is the express train ticket easily available?

To avoid detour, you'd better go this way: Shanghai->Suzhou->Wuzhen->Hangzhou

If it is not holidays, the train tickets wil be easy to get.
Mar 31, 2011 04:48
GUEST73114 Thank you for prompt reply.BTW, should i reach Wuzi from Suzhou or Wuchen.Should i travel all the way by train? Can you suggest where should i put up during the 4 days?
Apr 1, 2011 01:34
GUEST73114 Hi, can i know the Lingshan Giant Buddha is located near the Mt Lingshan Temple Palace? Is it within walking distance?If not, how to get there? Is there any restaurant or souvenir shops near the Lingshan Giant Buddha?
Apr 19, 2011 07:52
GUEST17249 hey ,

I want to move some cargo from Jiangsu to India, can someone suggest me which is the nearest seaport in Jiangsu

Thank you[/quote]
Page 5 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code