Menu
Shoes fit your budget
Jan 16, 2008 00:05
  • BBQQ
A pair of stylish cozy shoes does not cost you a great deal. It is an ideal choice to buy sandals in the winter. It will save you a lot of money. I hunted for some shoes that are extremely nice. They are adorned with crystals,jewels and bows. In my eyes, they are dream shoes.

A half bow with crystal trim adds splendor to a silk slingback

Jan 16, 2008 00:13
  • BBQQ
Glittering rhinestone glorifies this pleated cross straps of satin sandal ($ 80)

Jan 16, 2008 00:17
  • BBQQ
Rhinestone buckles highlight a slingback.(70 $)

Jan 16, 2008 00:20
  • BBQQ
A closed-toe satin shoe adorned with a delicate bow on the strap.

Jan 16, 2008 00:23
  • BBQQ
Artiful pleating

Jan 16, 2008 00:29
  • BBQQ
a slingback studded with rhinestone, kick your heels up

Jan 16, 2008 11:29
  • APAULT
The issue isn't shows to fit my budget, it's shoes to fit my feet! A man size 45 or above, is in trouble.

BBQQ: I think the shoes are very elegant and women certainly look very nice in them, but I am always concerned about safety. Can a woman ever feel really comfortable in such shoes? There's no way I would wear something so likely to damage my ankles and hip joints, not even if they were size 45!
Jan 17, 2008 19:23
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh wow, $80 or even $70 for shoes is too expensive for me. And these are on off-season sale? Are shoes that expensive in China now??
Jan 18, 2008 04:40
  • JABAROOTOO
Hey BBQQ,

Whose dollars are we talking about here????? I f US$ then the shoes are very expensive even at out of season winter sale prices.

For me it is the heel height and of course the stiletto which are not easy to walk in at the best of times but here in China they are a nightmare. I have low heeled shoes that I have lost the souls in holes in the pavement or of the end of pavers on the very first time I wore them out of the house. (Managed to find it later and refix but shortly after that lost the other one)

The choice of shoes here is wonderful but mostly too tizzy with buttons and bows or glitzy with rhinestones and things for me to wear and day wear in particular.

Jan 18, 2008 04:43
  • JABAROOTOO
Are shoes that expensive in China now??

YOU BET THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always on the lookout for something nice. Not much for me to choose from but what I like is invariably the most expensive in the store at the above quote prices and upwards.

Handbags and other accessories are similarly priced.

Of course you can buy the same things for far less but you do get what you pay for.................
Jan 18, 2008 20:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
The highest I could wear is 2 inches and the heels should be at least 1 inch in diameter or 1 square inch. And I only wear these during special occasions. At work, I usually wear black dress shoes. I am big on comfort. I would consider comfort first before style.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shoes fit your budget
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code