Menu
Who do you prefer, masculine or sissy?
Jan 18, 2008 01:04
  • KATRINA
Last year, a dramatic series "Soldier Sortie" was very popular in China, especially the leading male character Xu Sanduo. Even foreign media reported this dramatic series ( You can visit: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-corr_chinajan13,0,4381924.story). Xu Sanduo was well-known to every Chinese. Of course, many girls were crazy about him. Why? Boys in today's world are too sissy, not masculine. As a man, he should be masculine, not just as pretty as some girls. To marry such a man can bring you safety. Just imagine: You were flirted by a guy and your BF didn't dare to fight with that boy and was scared to death. How do you feel?

Girls, who do you prefer? A masculine or a sissy who is very pretty?

Xu Sanduo.

Jan 18, 2008 01:07
  • KATRINA
F4, a band from Tanwan. They were popular for a while.

Jan 18, 2008 20:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don’t want a man who will pick a fight with anyone on every little thing, but I like one who knows how to when necessary. Just as there are pretty women who are airheads, there are men who are all brutes but no brains. There are some muscular men who are over 6 feet tall but would run away from a dog. I have heard of men who think it is manly to take showers/baths just once a month, more than that and you are a sissy. And some men like to prove their masculinity by beating their women and people around them.

I usually ignore flirts, don’t even entertain them, pretend I didn’t hear anything or I didn’t understand anything. Or I just give off the “back-off” aura. It works for me. I don’t think it is very wise to put my man in a situation where he has to fight because of me. Even though I am a girl, I would still want to protect my man, but he won’t know it, of course. ;-)
Jan 19, 2008 02:52
  • CHERYL
I prefer masculine, because I am a traditional Chinese girl.
Jan 20, 2008 20:53
  • JIMMYB
"I have heard of men who think it is manly to take showers/baths just once a month, more than that and you are a sissy. And some men like to prove their masculinity by beating their women and people around them."

They are definitely not masculine. Those who take bathes just once a month are smelly. How dare girls approach them? I have heard that you can judge a man by his leather shoes. If he wear a pair of dirty shoes and seldom polish his shoes, you should keep away from him. Perhaps, he is too busy to polish his shoes. Perhaps he is too lazy. Those who beat their wives and people around them are jerks not masculine. And they must be incapable.
Jan 22, 2008 19:45
  • BBQQ
For girls, a feeling of security is very important. I don't know how other girls think. But for myself, I wanna find a boy who I can depend on till death. Those sisies usually have good appearances and I admit that I like them because they are pretty. However, usually those pretty boys are not dependable. Thus, I will choose a masculine.
Jan 22, 2008 19:48
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Actually, I want a pretty boy who is dependable. I wouldn't mind if he is rich. Heheheh....*evil laugh*
Jan 23, 2008 19:46
  • JIMMYB
"Actually, I want a pretty boy who is dependable. "

SHESGOTTOBE. Such boys are rare in the world. As a saying goes, you can't serve God and Mammon.

"For girls, a feeling of security is very important. "

Agree!
Jan 23, 2008 23:19
  • JCNILE123

Jimmy,
(((you can't serve God and Mammon. )))

That is a quote from the Bible, very interesting.

Jan 24, 2008 00:26
  • JIMMYB
A quote from the Bible, I didn't know it before. More properly, you can't eat and have the cake too. Hehe.
Jan 24, 2008 19:37
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"SHESGOTTOBE. Such boys are rare in the world. As a saying goes, you can't serve God and Mammon."

Wah! Thanks, JimmyB! Now that my dreams are crushed, there is nothing worth living for! *sob!*

Well, not quite. You said “rare”. Meaning, they exist! Yea!! ^_^

Actually, I am trying to understand something here. While we always tell women that their ideal men do not exist, that they should compromise and lower their standards, many men, on the other hand, would fly half-way around the world to find their ideal women. Which is a great thing I think, but we do not tell them that their ideal girl doesn’t exist or that they should lower their standards. Why is that?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who do you prefer, masculine or sissy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code