Menu
obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Jan 26, 2009 02:28
GUEST24353 hello..pls refer someone who can help me get my police clearance from PSB Weihai..a good visa agent perhaps...appreciate all the assistance..email address is yahoo.com|bluebelle0405...need this for my US visa application ASAP..THANK YOU SO MUCH
Feb 18, 2009 04:14
GUEST45376 hi.. im angela..i read a lot about this police clearance in china before and now im the one who's needing it for my K1 visa..im here already in the philippines..i worked in china before for almost 3 years using Z visa and i dont have any problem with my stay there till i got home..i asked my friend in china to get a police clerance for me and i send him all the documents(authorization,scanned passport and visa copy) except for the employment certificate..because the company i worked before and provided me the visa was already closed..is it possible for him to get the police clearance for me?or still i need to send him anything? im really bothered about this...pls help...
Mar 27, 2009 21:00
GUEST64175 Greetings Sir,i am TANYI OBENATEM a Cameroonian on a visit to China here in Guangzhou.On Friday 27th March,a friend whom we normally call Chief,took my passpot and he is using it as his,Unfortunately for him the police caught him and they took him to a station which i dont know.Presently i am in search of my passport to no avail.Please i am to leave China latest the 2nd of April 2009.He stole the passport from me withot my knowledge.
It is a Cameroonian passport,name order TANYI OBENATEM,passport number;01177948,date of birth 12/June/1983.
Please i want you to kindly help me to forwad this mail to the immigration.
My number is 13049656354
email'yahoo.com|obenatem
Mar 28, 2009 09:36
  • APAULT
Tanyi: I suggest you contact your consulate first thing Monday morning and seek their advice, you should have done this immediately the problem arose. If they are not much help I suggest you get to the PSB office as fast as possible and see what they say. I am sure you know where the main visa issuing office is located. My guess is they will need you to report it as lost and also go back to the consulate for some paperwork. Hopefully you know your passport number... if not a hotel you have stayed at, or the police station you registered your residency with, should have it

If your visa required you to leave by the 2nd, this procedure should ensure you are within the law and can stay until it is sorted out. If the 2ndis a fixed flight date... you should contact them and see if u can get a later flight, because whatever else happens I don't thinkyou will be elaving on the second.
May 14, 2009 20:43
GUEST53147 Hi, we have the same problem.... my fiance visa is been pending
the US EMBASSY ask me to get a police in china. Did you get your police clearance in china?
How?please tell me
May 14, 2009 21:02
GUEST53147 I been staying in ANHUI province for almost a year using a L-VISA last 2005-2006
Now fiance is been pending because i don't have a POLICE CLEARANCE in china.
The US EMBASSY ask me to get a police clearance for my fiance visa. They will not approve my visa until i can get my police clearance.
My problem is i don't have any friends who i can contact too, to get this clearance on my behalf.
Anybody can help me... here is my contact email: aol.com|annaloubw

Oct 15, 2009 17:04
GUEST82123 Good day! I have a problem! I live in CJES in MOSCOW! Please help me! I found a website Website: http://point.en.alibaba.com Company Name: Guangzhou Pingjiaping Trading Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Baiyun District Zhenjiang River High Street and the Village Under 11
City: Guangzhou
Province / State: Guangdong
Country / Region: China
Zip: 510000
Telephone: 86-592-8067536
Mobile Phone: 8615659455972
Fax: 86-592-8885188
I chose this company phones iphone 3g s 32g and contacted the manager! He invited me over the phone for $ 199 per phone! and I decided to buy from their company's 20 phones! I offered to pay 50% down payment and 50% of the amount when you receive phone! I sent them to us as if the tale through Wester union $ 2000! I asked the company money came IIA Ella confirmed that payment has come! And then disappeared and now I have no money and goods! Help please! My mailbox rambler.ru|denisdrdr
Mar 9, 2010 11:19
GUEST17450 i am a filipina who used to work in shanxi province in china for three years. i was there on a residence permit, and i have registered with the local public security bureau. but now they are telling me that they cant issue a police clearance because i did not register with the police responsible for my area (the place where i reside) so they only have proof that i lived there, but they can't issue the police clearance. i don't understand. does anyone have any experience on situations like this? any help would be appreciated.

sophia
Mar 9, 2010 23:14
GUESTSOPHIA i need help with police clearance as well. i am a filipina who worked in taiyuan city, shanxi province the last three years. now im back in manila and need a police clearance from china to apply for spouse permit to go to another country. i asked my former employer to help me out with this. i held a residence permit while i was there and i had registered with the psb in taiyuan. now they are telling me that the local psb where i registered can only prove that i lived there, but they cant issue the police clearance. they are saying something about another registration that i should have made along with the residential registration. has anyone ever heard of this? i don't quite understand what they mean, and i don't understand why they can't issue a clearance when i am registered!
Jul 10, 2010 03:17
GUESTTIKANG I been here in china for almost 10 years i go back to philippines for every 2 years .Now how can i get a police clearance im using F visa

Please give me an advise thank you!
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code