Menu
obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Aug 5, 2010 12:12
  • IVORY
Hello everyone just need some advice to those have an idea about getting police clearance..I been in china for almost 10 years i did work here and just got working visa 3 times in a different company but now my current visa was F.I went to noraty office they dont release a police clearance. what should i do to get this clearance.

Million thanks
Ivory
Aug 5, 2010 12:16
  • IVORY
Do i need a letter from the company where i work before which they have given me a working visa?
Sep 27, 2010 03:56
GUEST32139 Hi all, I am also a Filipino who worked in China 2003-2006, with L & F visa for the rest of my 3 years stay. I am planning to go back to china to get police clearance. But one thing for sure, it will be a very tough job for me because they can hardly speak english. Can anybody guide me how to do it? thanks.

Oct 2, 2010 16:00
  • APAULT
This police clearance is new to me. I have made a point of studying visa regulations but I am not aware of this....but then regulations change. Can you please tell me (all of us) more what you are being asked for, why you need it, and perhaps we can get an answer for you. (Like you I have had L & F visas, and also Z visa and I anticipate needing a new visa in a few months, but I have never been asked for a police clearance. But I am Australian not Filipino).
Oct 5, 2010 08:04
GUESTAGNES i need a china police clearance for our application in canada my husband had been worked in guandhong china for almost 11years. right now were here in the phils. and we have no more contacts in china. pls help us thanks
Oct 7, 2010 09:11
GUEST47786
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32139

Hi all, I am also a Filipino who worked in China 2003-2006, with L & F visa for the rest of my 3 years stay. I am planning to go back to china to get police clearance. But one thing for sure, it will be a very tough job for me because they can hardly speak english. Can anybody guide me how to do it? thanks.

YOU DONT NEED TO GET A POLICE CLEARANCE IF U YOU HAVE BEEN USING L OR F . THE ONLY ISSUE POLICE CLEARNCE WHO HAD WORKING VISA
Oct 7, 2010 09:13
GUEST47786
Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT View Post

This police clearance is new to me. I have made a point of studying visa regulations but I am not aware of this....but then regulations change. Can you please tell me (all of us) more what you are being asked for, why you need it, and perhaps we can get an answer for you. (Like you I have had L & F visas, and also Z visa and I anticipate...
YOU WILL BE NEEDING A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM CHINA WHEN U MIGRATE TO OTHER COUNTRY AS A PROOF THAT U HAVE NOT COMMIT ANY CRIME IN A COUNTRY WERE U LIVED FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS
Oct 7, 2010 09:15
GUEST47786 [quote=GUESTTIKANG,401096]I been here in china for almost 10 years i go back to philippines for every 2 years .Now how can i get a police clearance im using F visa

Please give me an advise thank you![/quote YOU CAN HIRE AN ATTORNEY OR GO THERE PERSONALLY
Dec 1, 2010 03:24
  • ENAN_1504
I'm working here in Fujian for almost 4 years, i need to get a police clearance for my future application in other countries, how and where can i get a clearance?

hoping for your information, u can also email me at yahoo.com|enan_1504 for the information.
Dec 1, 2010 03:45
GUEST6464
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENAN_1504

I'm working here in Fujian for almost 4 years, i need to get a police clearance for my future application in other countries, how and where can i get a clearance?

hoping for your information, u can also email me at yahoo.com|enan_1504 for the information.

Go to local police station to apply for police clearance, translate into English and make it notarized at notary public office and then go to your country's embassy or consulate in China to make it certified.
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code