Menu
obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Dec 2, 2010 23:42
  • ENAN_1504
Thanks a lot to your information, god bless you.
Dec 17, 2010 01:34
GUESTANGEL I am becoming hopeless too. I am in Suzhou, Jiangsu province and I needed to get a police certificate for my US fiance visa application.
I called the Philippine Consulate in Shanghai and they advised me to go to the Public Notary Office. I went there with a Chinese friend who acted as my translator. The Notary office gave us a form and asked us to go to the local police station where I was registered. We went there and the Police just issued a Temporary residential print outs of my entry and exit records in China. They said they don't have the power to do this type of certification. My friend called the notary office again and inquired who will do this, they insisted that the local police should sign the form and take it back to them...now the chief of the police station is asking that our college president should call him and discuss this matter...what is wrong with getting a police clearance here???? I am so disappointed right now....
Dec 17, 2010 03:45
  • JOHNNASH
It's true that the local Police Station where you are registered should issue you the Police Clearance Report, then take it to the Public Notary Office for notarization. However, police station in different place carry out the visa policy and exit & enter controls in different way, which ofen made applicants stand at a nonplusnow, you can't do nothing for the police, please don't be angry, it is useless. You can go to the police station on Monday again, if the police has a good weekend, then the result is different.
Last edited by JOHNNASH: Dec 17, 2010 03:45
Jan 10, 2011 14:52
GUEST25111 Hello! I ask somebody, help me make the right application and the police of the city Nanning. I was contacted by mail with the company Website: www.enkaojinghu.com

Company Name: Kaojinghu Trade Co., Ltd.

Here's the phone number that they specify Mobile Phone Number: 086-0150-60-324424
Here is address to which they refer to website Address: No: 11 Jiqiang Road, baohua Square, qingshan district, Nanning Guangxi

i Paid the amount of $ 1,210 for the purchase of equipment through western union, and the person with whom I was negotiating in this so-called company disappeared and are not contacted, the phone do not work and I can not calling . If someone can help me and tell me whether there is this address within the city, would be very grateful. I also want to ask you to give me phone the police and the site address the city's police Nanning. I want to go to the police. Thanks in advance everyone who responds. My e-mail: mail.ru|leo_hr
Feb 11, 2011 22:31
  • JARVIEROCK
hi,

can u help me. I really need badly..I need a proof to China PSB or police that they give or issued an police clearance if your already not been to china for more than 5 years.. That's only solution in order to my father approved his immigration to US Embassy. Were already been to China but nothing happen and even China Embassy here in the philippines. it's all useless. pls help us. Thank you very much
May 10, 2011 11:31
GUEST68156 Hello! I worked as a domestic helper in hongkong and I'm now applying for US immigrant Visa. the NVC required me to submit a police clearance from china. How can I have access in China? I'm here in Philippines?
May 27, 2011 17:24
GUEST33217 Hi Mr Apault,

I am badly needing a police clearance from china, I was using my chinese visa type F a couple of years ago, I send my application together with some documnents but unfortunately, theres was no response from the plocie department... what should I do? can you help me... :)

Thanks,

SF
Jun 9, 2011 05:11
GUEST91125 Hi,
I seeking help from any one, I am a foreinger my employer hold my salary for more than 4month,

Can i take this matter to high lavel OR what is the solution ?

Pls advice me to get my due,s

Regards
Jun 10, 2011 06:47
GUESTMQK KC4... Hi Friends,

I am also facing tough times to get police clearance certificate from China. I worked in China for a little less than 4 years. Now I and my wife need to get police clearance certificate for immigration to Australia. According to information provided by Australian immigration authority and internet, even a third party with letter of authority can produce your documents to get police clearance. But in China, things turned out different. My friend tried to help me to get police clearance but police did not help. I even sent emails to Chiese embassy.

Is there any way, I and my wife can get police clearance certificate from China? Any agent or any channel you know that may help? If you know of anyone who faced the same situation then how did he solve the problem? Anyone got any idea about the solution to this problem?

Regards,

MQK KC4113141
Jun 13, 2011 22:40
  • JOHNNASH
You have to go to China in person to get the Police Clearance Certificate, someone else with letter of authority can't get it one your behalf. After you arrive in China, you'd better find a lawyer to help you to do it. It is very complex for you to do it because of the language problem and other issues. The rule varies from place to place, if you face a kind police, you can get it easily, otherwise, it will make you mad.
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code