Menu
Be careful with ' I love you'
Mar 17, 2008 06:01
  • LIZXLI
Yes,I believe that facts speak louder than words,and women need to be flattered sometimes:).
Mar 18, 2008 02:08
Yes,I believe that facts speak louder than words,and women need to be flattered sometimes:).

I believe actions speak louder than words, give them your love aswell as tell them.
I also agree women need to be flattered.
Alan
Mar 19, 2008 19:56
  • JIMMYB
To LIZXLI:
Can you tell us how men should do to flatter their women since you are a lady? Flattery is a kind of art. Sometimes, your flattery will make her feel bored or angry.

Alan, would you mind to tell me how you flatter your sweetheart except saying "I love you" to her?
Mar 20, 2008 03:05
Hi Jimmy,
Simply by telling her how beautiful she is,how much she means to me and that my life would be so much worse without her.
Alan
Mar 21, 2008 20:14
  • TIGERPAUL
On the subject of flattery, quality is better than quantity. If you say the same thing over and over again she will get bored of it. You should offer flattering words as and when they come to you, the things you say and do should be spontaneous and true from your heart. If that means you say something less frequently then it just makes it more special because it is genuine.

If you get into the habit of trotting out the same old lines then the words will become meaningless.

Also too much flattery makes you look insecure, and insecurity is not attractive to anyone. It's a fine line to take and everyone has different ideas of what is too much and what is too little.
Apr 1, 2008 20:21
GUEST15049 Ni hao everybody,

we think that we should or should not say or do this and that, but the fact is their is a psychological study that concluded there are about couple (I think it was 5 or bit less) of different types of personalities regarding love and what their needs are to feel beloved and accepted.

Unfortunately I dont remember this very accurately but it goes something like this:

WANTS TO HEAR:
He/she wants to hear from their love mate that they are beloved, they may want to hear it often to feel beloved and/or accepted, other things may not work at all like physical contact or material things (see below what they mean).

WANTS TO FEEL (physically):
He/she wants to be carressed, hugged and kissed to feel beloved...

WANTS GIFTS:
He/she wants material things that confirms they are beloved, things like flowers and jewels etc...

ok, thats three as I dont remember more, but this should give a good picture.

Anyhow this boils down to that we just have to more or less get acquainted with our love mate what his or her needs are, their are no recipe and shortcuts, but even if we are perhaps lousy about love... just to be aware about this is a great improvement and may open our minds to be even more receptable for those subtle signals from our precious. ^^

Regards from "Fen Lan" ^^
Apr 3, 2008 19:50
  • IBAUSSIE
If you really feel for a person, a really special person,your mother,your wife ,your girl friend,father,husband,boyfriend,whoever ,tell them, tell them you love them.

I Love You.
Easy to say when you really mean it.
peter
Apr 6, 2008 20:00
  • BBQQ
Agree, IBAUSSIE. Just let them know your feelings toward them. Saying it to the one that you have adored very much, you are possible to win his/her heart. Without saying it, you will miss the opportunity. But remember to say it sincerely.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be careful with ' I love you'
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code