Menu
Edison Chen -- Sex Photo Scandal
Feb 21, 2008 21:11
  • SUNNYDREAM
Gillian Chung, apologized for the incident that has sparked arrests and a media frenzy.

Chung, 27, previously known for her squeaky-clean image, made her eagerly awaited statement before a mass of reporters and video cameras flanked by Charlene Choi, her singing partner in the female pop duo Twins.
(From Xinhua)
Feb 21, 2008 21:23
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Hey, SHESGOTTOBE. I assume that you didn't find any sex photos since they have been removed or screened. As Leonard said, those who spread such photos might face legal punishments."

I tried Google image search, didn’t find any. I took it as a challenge and tried another way and voila! Found them. To be honest, I don’t really know how they are going to totally eradicate the photos. There are around 1,300 photos. They are already in hundreds, probably thousands of hard drives around the world. What can they do about that? No, not in my hard drive. LOL!

People engage in sex all the time, but to have photos? It’s too bad. They are beautiful people but for all the money they have, they forgot to buy brains. Oh well, can’t have it all, can you?
Feb 22, 2008 03:47
GUEST719 Edison Chen declared that he will quit entertainment business. He urged the public to delete the photos and not to forward them. Hong Kong police said that they have found the source of the photos, seizing more than 1,300 obscene pictures involving six women. A 23-year-old man was arrested involved in the case.

Edison Chen is a playboy. His father is a rich business mogul.
Feb 22, 2008 08:50
  • BLUESKY001
Edison Chen made an applogy to the Hong Kong Public. The following is a video about the press conference. A link from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrS3lBQFtg&feature=related.

Be patient, the first two-minutes of the video is spoken in Cantonese. Edison Chen spoke English.
Feb 23, 2008 11:28
  • LIONPOWER
It is impossible to stop
Feb 24, 2008 00:08
  • APAULT
Griz: What a boring life we would lead if we lived up to that motto!

Jimmy: Of course the pictures can be found on the internet. Once they have been copied just a few times, that's it!! If you think that the Chinese censorship of certain sites and topics will prevent accessing them, yopu simply need to learn a little more about how to use the internet!!

Jabs: I am sure you are right in your right in the implication of your last comment/question - it will make him even more desirable to some women (and the ones it doesn't are not the ones he is likely to be interested in anyway!). Maybe they will just check for hidden cameras first, but probably not.
Feb 24, 2008 20:36
  • FRANKENSTEIN
It is said that Edison Chen has affairs with 14 femal celebs in entertainment business of Hong Kong and Taiwan. How did he make it? He was too handsome. I remember someone posted a thread : "Warning: Don't find a handsome husband". Edison Chen's case convinced the theory.

Similarly, for men: paraphrase that the title of that thread: Warning: Don't find a beautiful wife, especially if she engages in show business.
Feb 24, 2008 20:38
  • JIMMYB
Quote: "Jimmy: Of course the pictures can be found on the internet. Once they have been copied just a few times, that's it!! If you think that the Chinese censorship of certain sites and topics will prevent accessing them, yopu simply need to learn a little more about how to use the internet!!"

Paul, perhaps I should treat it as a challenge too. To be honest, my computer skills are poor. It is said that about sixty percent Hong Kong people have accepted his apology. But I wonder why those entertainment stars involved in the scandal don't make a formal apology to the public. Gillian Chung just said at a news press that she was innocent and silly before.

Feb 25, 2008 03:54
GUEST7123 Which female stars in Hong Kong are involved in the scandal? I know there are only six female stars who are involved in the nude pics scandal. Gillian Chung made an appology. Vincy and Bobo didn't appologize to the public. What about the other 8 celes? Who are they? Sombody said above there were altogether 14 female celebs involved.
Feb 25, 2008 19:55
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Some people didn’t really condemn what they did. I agree. They are human, after all. Their only lapse in judgment is that they took photos without thinking that they could leak out.

What many didn’t like about Gillian is that she is ‘still playing innocent’ even after close to 7 million people have already downloaded their photos. She used to project a really clean and dignified image before the whole brouhaha and even advocating no sex before marriage. Some rich guy proposed marriage to her before the scandal. When the scandal broke out, the guy took back the proposal. Now, everyone on message boards is calling her a hypocrite. Ah, what a mess.
O_O

Quote from a website:

“The naughty pictures included Bobo Chan Man, Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi, Edison Chen, Gillian Chung, Gillian Chung Yun-Tung, Joey Yung, Yu Chiu, Vincy Yeung, Cecilia Cheung, Yumiko Cheng, Mandy Chen, BoBo Chen, Rachel Ngan, Candice Chan, Jolin Tsai, Maggie Q, and some say even Japanese star Chiaki Kuriyama, and possibly more.”
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Edison Chen -- Sex Photo Scandal
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code