Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Jun 23, 2013 22:08
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Dear GUEST59182
Why should he hide his age while falling in love with you? How did you know that he is one year junior? If I am in love with someone, I would never hide my age.

Yes, be honest to each other when you are in love. I don't know what else he hides from you if he hides his age.
Jul 1, 2013 06:05
  • WANHU
Correct dear BBQQ. If he can hide his age, he can also hide other things too.
Wan
Jul 1, 2013 22:00
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Correct dear BBQQ. If he can hide his age, he can also hide other things too.
Wan

If he hides his age before marriage, he will hides more after marriage. If you live together with a liar, you won't have a happy marriage.
Jul 17, 2013 01:01
GUEST76254 My grandmother is older than my grandpa and it doesn't matter because as long as they are happy with each other it's all that matters
Aug 2, 2013 14:07
GUESTNANCY hi i am NANCY..i had a relationship with a guy who was five years oder to me..he was the dominating one and we always had fights..he always tried to change me..he used to say i am too childish....he said that he would never marry me if his family wont accept me .we almost broke up many times in this four years.....now i m in love with a guy who is two years younger to me....he loves me very much..he cares for me more than my parents at times....ever since i have met him i never cried ....age does not matter to him but it really matters to me...i know this society will never accept our relation so i never accept my love for him... i feel its better to control myself rather than having a second break up...
.what shall i do..please help me...ur opinion
Aug 4, 2013 21:14
GUEST5543 GUESTNANCY,

Why do you care about other's opinions? Whom you will live together with all your life? If you two are really into each other, you shouldn't give it up or give in because of others' opinions.

Look at Yang Zhenning and Weng Fan. Yang was 82 years old when he married 28 years old Weng Fan. They are still together now.
Aug 27, 2013 22:31
GUESTLAKSHMI i love a boy who is 7 months younger than me...even he too loves me a lot more than i do...i want to get commit wid him but im afraid what others might think...what im doing is correct or wrong? someone please help me
Oct 18, 2013 23:15
GUESTJACK M.... If there is still hope in the rope than who cares?
Dec 14, 2013 00:27
GUESTBATTLELOST I am 26 and loved a girl who is around 2 and a half years older to me.She told me that our relationship was not possible as there are "social" stigmas associated with loving an elder girl. I still love her madly and can only hope that one day she realizes that true love can have no barriers.
In the 21st century if two people can't love and live beacuse of illogical stigmas,nothing can be more shameful.
Dec 14, 2013 20:17
  • RAINDROP
GUESTBAT,

She must be a traditional girl. It's right that true love has no barriers. But are you sure that she has the same feelings for you? Perhaps, she just turns you down in the name of social stigmas.
Page 20 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code