Menu
Three dishes to help you lose weight
Mar 7, 2008 20:27
  • BBQQ
Those who want to lose weight shouldn't miss these three dishes!

No.1 Sticky rice.

Materials: red bean, Semen Coicis, sticky rice, watermelon seeds and cucumber dices.

How to cook: wash red beans and semen coicis and steam for 20 minutes. Then add sticky rice and watermelon seeds and some water in and steam them. When it is done, put some cucumber dices in.

Mar 7, 2008 20:38
  • BBQQ
No.2 Kelp.

How to cook: Soak kelp in the water for 24 hours, wash it and cut it into shreds. Add red beans, radish, hawthorn, stevioside powder and some water in the boiler and boil for 30 minutes. Then take red beans, radish and hawthorn away and put kelp shreds in and stew for a while. When the soup evaporates, take kelp shreds out and make them cool down.

Mar 7, 2008 20:52
  • BBQQ
No.3 Lotus root soup with green beans, dry octopus and pork chop.

Materials: dry octopus (50 grams), blanched green beans (150 grams), lotus root (750 grams) and 2 pork chops.

How to cook:
Step 1 Wash lotus roots and peel its skin, soak blanced green beans for a while. Soak dry octopus in the water for 1 or 1.5 hours. Quick-boil pork chops in the water and then take them out.

Step 2 Cut the lotus root into two parts, stuff blanched green beans in and then use toothpicks to fix two parts together.

Step 3 Boil pork chop, soaked octopus and lotus root together for 60 or 80 minutes. Then add salt and MSG in.

Mar 12, 2008 03:14
What is Semen Coicis?
Mar 14, 2008 21:29
  • BBQQ
100YROLDEGGSROCK, it is called 薏米仁 (Yi 4 Mi 3 Ren 2) in Chinese. Here is the photo.

Mar 16, 2008 05:16
  • APAULT
If you want to lose weight, it is really very simple, eat less and exercise more. Of course, filling food with a low calorie/joule count will help..
Jan 27, 2009 12:41
GUEST02208 that is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING all of it ew wouldnt try it for a million pounds. lol .
Jun 11, 2009 08:24
GUESTINTERIA... Hi, i just join here. Recently i want to reduce my body weight and i have google a site call http://reducebodyweight.info. It is a site
regarding weight loss guide, information and tips.

I want to know whether anyone have hear it before because i think the blog owner provide a good information on how to loss the body weight.
Please have a look at the site at http://reducebodyweight.info and leave your suggestion here. Thanks
Jul 8, 2009 07:48
  • JADELEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02208

that is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING all of it ew wouldnt try it for a million pounds. lol .

Same is here.
Post a Reply to: Three dishes to help you lose weight
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code