Menu
Are Chinese people too shy to express their love?
Oct 27, 2010 20:42
  • KEVIN0518
My conclusion: Women do love sweet words no matter she is a Chinese or a foreigner.

GUEST9567,

Your friend told you that the man loved her very much. She already knew that he loved her though he didn't tell her vocally. Her man is reserved and honest. If I were her, I would not let him go.

Sweet words are good but remember that they are poisonous. Those men who usually tell sweet words to women are playboys.
Oct 31, 2010 21:26
  • CHARLOTT
If the boy is introverted, he will be shy to express his love to the girl he loves.

My boyfriend is such a person. He has not said “I love you” to me yet. Last Thursday night, I was reading a Chinese magazine. I found there were some English sweet words. So I asked him to read it for me. But he refused. I was angry and refused to talk to him.

He came over and said “You know I love you very much. Actions speak louder than words. I will do everything for you. ”

Sigh! I couldn’t say anything to argue with him. He does take care of me. Sigh! I just want to hear some sweet words from him. But it is difficult to let him speak these words.
Nov 6, 2010 23:42
  • CLOUDQ
It is not a Chinese culture that say "I love you" everyday before you hang on the phone or leave home. There are two kinds of Chinese men say that quite frequently, one is girlish boys, the other is being forced by their wifes.
Nov 7, 2010 00:45
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CLOUDQ

It is not a Chinese culture that say "I love you" everyday before you hang on the phone or leave home. There are two kinds of Chinese men say that quite frequently, one is girlish boys, the other is being forced by their wifes.

CLOUDQ, are you a Chinese? If so, I'd like to know if you say "I love you" frequently or you are forced to say it by your GF/wife.
Nov 7, 2010 14:43
  • CLOUDQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

CLOUDQ, are you a Chinese? If so, I'd like to know if you say "I love you" frequently or you are forced to say it by your GF/wife.

Jimmyb, I am Chinese. But I am the one force others to say it. lol
Nov 8, 2010 03:22
  • GAFFER
If a couple say "I love you" constantly it becomes meaningless in much the same way as "have a nice day". These sentiments should be used at the appropriate times so that the recipient knows that you mean it. Some men may feel embarrassed to show their feeling perhaps because they think it affects their masculinity, but you would be surprised at the affect those words have on your partner when you say it and mean it.
Last edited by GAFFER: Nov 8, 2010 03:27
Nov 8, 2010 03:29
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CLOUDQ

Jimmyb, I am Chinese. But I am the one force others to say it. lol

I am curious how HE reacts when you "force" him to say it.
Nov 9, 2010 03:25
  • GAFFER
If anyone had to be "forced" to say "I love you" then that person obviously doesn't, so what is the point? He probably means "I lust you"
Nov 9, 2010 19:08
  • CLOUDQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

I am curious how HE reacts when you "force" him to say it.

Well, it is like your girl friend love to eat sushi, and you don't. But you still buy sushi for her from time to time, do you?
Nov 9, 2010 19:15
  • CLOUDQ
It is not a culture does not mean that Chinese men don't have the feeling. They have it, and they hesitate to say it. Girls need to give them an encouragement. That is the "force" I was talking about. Definitely without a gun.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese people too shy to express their love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code