Menu
Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
May 27, 2012 01:12
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

Only does your families sacrifce for you. In movies, the one who take away his/her friend's GF/BF feel guilty. He/she must have left her/him for a while. Eventually, they unite and ask forgiveness from his/her friend. Generally, his/her friend forgive them.

I remember that I asked her whether she has forgiven him. She said "I was cursing at them everyday when I discovered they were together. But I forgive them now. I must have done something wrong. If he really loved me, he woudln't have been with my best friend. See, I am happy now. Why do I have to be pissed off because of them? "
May 28, 2012 11:36
  • WANHU
A commendable attitude. Sometimes I treat my friends like my own family. There are three types of friends though (which I may share with you later).

There are things to forgive and forget, and there are things I won't forgive and forget. If someone borrowed money from me because he wanted to eat or to give food to his family, and he couldn't pay back, I'd forgive him and forget about his debt. Because it's not a big amount. There are friends that borrowed money in large amount, not only he didn't pay but didn't even call me. This kind of person I will neither forgive nor forget

Wan
May 29, 2012 01:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

Honestly, I do my best to avoid borrowing money from my friends. You know why? This can really destroy our relationship.

May 29, 2012 03:54
  • WANHU
Sunnydream, perhaps there is a blessing in disguise. I know his worth of friendship.
Wan
May 29, 2012 23:02
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Sunnydream, perhaps there is a blessing in disguise. I know his worth of friendship.
Wan

Haha, you can try to test how much your friendship is worth by borrowing some money from your friends. Best friends do not ask why you borrow some money from them. Ordinary friends may find an excuse to refuse to lend you money or they just give you a small amount of money in case you won't return it to them.
May 30, 2012 10:06
  • WANHU
Now I don't lend money to friends anymore, because there are too many mouths to feed, and I don't earn much.
Wan
May 30, 2012 21:45
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Now I don't lend money to friends anymore, because there are too many mouths to feed, and I don't earn much.
Wan

Hehe, people who borrowed money from you might tell others that you are very kind and always help them. Thus, they all come to you to borrow money.
May 30, 2012 22:32
  • LAUGH
Borrowing or lending money really destroys relationship. However, I believe there can be pure and sincere friendship between men and women.
May 31, 2012 06:51
  • WANHU
Though my income is small, from time to time I still treat friends for lunch or dinner. Managerial positions in government sector in my country receive entertainment allowance, from 550 and some even get 1500 per month but they never entertain friends (probably they don't have friends?).
Wan
Jun 2, 2012 22:56
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

It's good to treat your friends time to time. In this way, your friendship can be enhanced. May I know you are the person who always pay the bill?

My friends sometimes share the bill together. Or we do it in another way: If A pays the bill this time, B or other people will pay the bill next time. Anyway, none of us eat free meals.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code