Menu
Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Feb 13, 2011 19:48
GUEST110 Actually i have a "only friendship" with a girl.. (at least i think that she doesnt like me more then a friend) We did many things together.. go to the park, museum, bar,...) we shared an appartment and ate lunch together, we worked even in the same school. From my side there are no other feelings then friendship and she also never mentioned anything like this.
Now she is back in America and we still have contact via Email. I do hope that we will keep in touch.

So i say yes, there are "only friendships" between a man and a woman
Apr 4, 2012 08:47
GUEST11127 i don't. very simple, if you do not like a guy/woman, why you two become friends. some attraction must exist between you, one of the two or both must hide something, but in deep down, they know what they exactly feel.
Apr 6, 2012 17:59
A good question. For 35 yearsI have been friends from High School. We both married had families, divorced, moved away, had a significant other relationship and always remained chaste towards one another "for the sake of our friendship".

After all this time we both had felt attraction for each other BUT did not act.

Finally after we had both been alone for over six months each my friend announced her affection, love and more than friendship for me.

At first I felt that I had been betrayed. After a lot of thinking I have now decided to try and see if we can work on a relationship grown out of long time friendship.

I am still feeling awkward nut believe passion will grow. Who knows....

My other friends, some female said "we always knew it would happen, we are happy" and as they are all friends together for over 20 years as well we can still all go out together as we have in the past.

I am happy and feel truly loved and wanted. something I have noy been able to say for a lomg time.

Enjoy your friendships, no matter what they are for they nourish the soul and our hearts for our true partner in life
May 21, 2012 02:19
Hello,
Yes i believe this.Friendship is a very main part of every person life.Friendship is a initial process of a growing a relationship between man and woman.Belive is a very important factor of a friendship.
May 22, 2012 02:58
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by PINKIJAIRAWAT

Hello,
Yes i believe this.Friendship is a very main part of every person life.Friendship is a initial process of a growing a relationship between man and woman.Belive is a very important factor of a friendship.

I have a question: what if your best friend take away your girlfriend (boyfriend)?
May 22, 2012 12:56
  • WANHU
Sunnydream, best friend won't stab you in the back, don't you think so?
Wan
May 22, 2012 21:07
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Sunnydream, best friend won't stab you in the back, don't you think so?<br />
Wan

In the past, I did believe what you said. But I doubt about it now. Mrs. Wang is my friend. We have been friends since we were in middle school. She told me about her experience. Her best friend had a relationship with her boyfriend. She trusted her best friend and never thought this would have happened. But it did happen. At the end, that boy got married with her best friend. Since then, she has never contacted her ever best friend.

I thought that this only happened in movies. But it did happen to my friend.

At present, Mrs. Wang is also married. Her husband takes good care of her. Next year, she will give birth to a baby.
Last edited by SUNNYDREAM: May 22, 2012 21:08
May 22, 2012 22:24
  • WANHU
She thought she has a best friend. She failed in recognising a true friend. Many people are good actors, Sunnydream.
Wan
May 24, 2012 01:19
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

She thought she has a best friend. She failed in recognising a true friend. Many people are good actors, Sunnydream.
Wan

Wan, we all know that it is wrong to do it. But love is magic. When it comes to you, you can not resist it. Her friend might feel regrettable for her but she might not control herself.

May 24, 2012 02:48
  • WANHU
People don't understand about sacrifice. Love and care need sacrifice. So is friendship. I may love a girl, but if she is being spoken for by a friend, I won't continue to woo her.
Our moms love and care for us. Your mom sacrificed her time and sleep, she won't even let a mosquito to bite. So this friend (definitely not a best friend) of Mrs Wang just thinks for herself, grabbing what she wants, and there's no element of sacrifice for her own friend who treats her as her best friend.
Wan
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code