Menu
Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Jun 13, 2012 11:47
  • WANHU
Thanks Lonely. I just downloaded it, 1.3GB. Will try to find time to watch it.
Wan
Jun 13, 2012 22:35
  • RAINDROP
I watched this movie last year, it is a very interesting story about a typical Cinderella.
I heard of a joke yesterday. It goes like: Now in year 2012, my classmates at college begin to post their wedding pictures on the network; my classmates at high school begin to post photos of their babies' instead; while for my classmates at middle school, they begin to post their children's girlfriends. Usually, a young mom will ask her son in kindergarten which girl do you like the most in your class? the boy will say: the one with long hair...
Jun 14, 2012 13:08
  • WANHU
No wonder Lonely said students matured early in China.
Wan
Jun 15, 2012 03:43
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Now in year 2012, my classmates at college begin to post their wedding pictures on the network; my classmates at high school begin to post photos of their babies' instead; while for my classmates at middle school, they begin to post their children's girlfriends.

This is funny! So you are lagging far behind, right? I understand this feeling. For those who leave school early, they are more likely to get married at their early age.
Jun 15, 2012 14:40
  • WANHU
Sometimes it's true Enid. It's not being left behind but rather the amount of years taken for tertiary education, by the time he/she finishes his/her master's level, he/she will be around 25 or so, while those school leavers they could be married at the age of 18 or 19.
Wan
Jun 19, 2012 02:23
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

while those school leavers they could be married at the age of 18 or 19.
Wan

It is illegal to get married at the age of 18 or 19 in China. For female, they should be over age 20 to get marriage certificate, for males at age 22 or above. Anyway, 5 years of life may lead to big difference.
Jun 21, 2012 09:52
  • WANHU
Raindrop in cities maybe it's illegal, how about in remote areas? I've heard in Ili, girls married at the age of 16.
Wan
Jun 21, 2012 22:11
  • RAINDROP
Yes, it is true, but they are unable to get their marriage certificate. That is to say their marriage is out of legal protection. But for those who have false information on their ID is another matter. As well as to give birth in China, parents are required to apply for a birth permission. It would be a problem if they are younger than that age limite.
Jun 22, 2012 23:55
  • WANHU
It's my first time to know that one needs to ask for a birth permission in China. Or is it just the requirement by the hospital?
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 04:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

It's my first time to know that one needs to ask for a birth permission in China. Or is it just the requirement by the hospital?
Wan

If you do not have birth permission, your kid will not have Hukou. Then he will have much trouble in his future life.

Birth permission is issued by the local police station. When you deliver a baby in hospital, you have to get a birth permission. If not, the hospitals won't let you in.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code