Menu
Home Stay in Singapore
Aug 11, 2009 04:13
GUESTGWANG HEON Hello
I am grade 10 student who is about to move to singapore to have good education. It's my first time aparting from my family member, which makes me little scary and nervous. If i do move, i would be educating in school call Emmar International School, and no.. I havn't registederd for the school yet. Is it possible if i can get homestay near the school and also would you help me register? I'm under 18, so i do think i need a guardian and about your homestay. how much does it cost for everything? and do i have to share the room with other people? or is it just me and the family there? And i would like to know if there is any rule the I must follow if i do decide to stay in.
thanks you so much.

LOOKING FOR HOMESTAY HOUSE NEAR EMAAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
Aug 12, 2009 22:55
Please email hotmail.com|houganghomestay or call +65-84842086

We're retirees (ex-school teacher and ex-general manager) in our mid fifties who are looking for foreign students to fill up our home. We're both native English speakers who are equally fluent in Mandarin and Malay. This equips us with the linguistic skill sets required to make your child feel at home while exposing him/her to an English-speaking environment. As loving parents and grandparents from a close-knit family, we'll be on hand to provide the care and nurturing your child requires.

Our Services:
- Friendly and helpful English-speaking home stay guardians who are fluent in
Mandarin and Malay
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals (breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and snacks)
- Transportation by car to and from school (optional)
- Tutoring services (optional)
- Airport transfer
- 24-hour guardianship services with after-hour emergency assistance
- Weekly homestay outings and meals

Our Accomodation:
- Spacious 3 bed, 2 bath terrace house
- Located in Hougang
- Close to catholic schools such as CHIJ, Monfort, St Gabriel’s, Holy Innocents
- Secure location
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- High-speed wireless internet access
- 5-minutes from Hougang MRT (NEL) and bus interchange with bus stops at doorstep
- Close to amenities (polyclinic, library, sports complex)

Please call Karol at +65-84842086 or email hotmail.com|houganghomestay for more details

Aug 14, 2009 11:38
GUEST13790 Hi. I'm looking for a homestay with rate around $600-$1200 with good facilities. I'm looking for homestay near Hai sing Catholic School. If there is, email me soon(hopefully before September holiday). Thanks
Angela(gmail.com|angela.putri)
Aug 15, 2009 02:01
GUEST30129 hi

we are planning to do homesaty in singapore for our short course at Singapore aviation academy (2 months - 2 adults from 5 sep - 30 oct 2009). contact gmail.com|ahmed.zian
Aug 24, 2009 02:34
GUEST58160 HOMESTAY/GUARDIAN IN SINGAPORE
We are responsible parents. We love children and hope to provide a comfortable ‘home away from home’ environment for foreign students. We have renovated an air-con room devoted for comfortable stay. Students are able to concentrate on their studies and have a supportive family environment and English & Mandarin speaking guidance. Location is at Bedok North near Center and walking distance to Bedok MRT, good schools, library, supermarket and community centre, Home stay with healthy home-cooked meals and laundry service are provided. Tuition and transportation to school may be provided at extra charge. Please contact Mrs. Tan at +65 96926290 or email gmail.com|alkwoon.lai
Sep 10, 2009 05:34
GUEST75164 - Homestay near Bedok MRT. Laundry and housekeeping services
- Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals
- Transportation by car to and from school (optional)
- Tutoring services (optional)
- Airport transfer
- 24-hour guardianship services with after-hour emergency assistance

Our Accomodation:
- Terrace house
- Located in Siglap near Bedok MRT (5 min walk)
- Close schools
- Secure location
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Walk to bus interchange with bus stops at doorstep
- Close to amenities (food centre, market, supermarkets, banks, polyclinic, library, sports complex)

Kindly email gmail.com|singaporecozylodge or call/sms 65 90295915
Sep 10, 2009 22:04
GUEST22916 we provide homestayy for foreign student ,
our homestay is located in redhill lane ,
services included : guardianship , laundry, meals, internet , etc.
please contact me : yahoo.com.sg|nh_esther hp :97964095
Sep 10, 2009 22:09
GUEST22916 are still looking homestay near tanglin sec school ?
I still have a room for u , if u interested ?
we are located at redhill lane , nearby u school
please call my mobile esther 97964095
Sep 14, 2009 06:23
GUESTSINGAPO... We provide Homestay accommodation for young foreign students in Singapore by experienced lady lecturer. Students are taken care of 24 hours a day, and offered services including meals, daily laundry, housekeeping, study and courses counseling (counselling), airport pick-up and many other important arrangements. The Homestay is within close proximity to public transport; MRT and buses. All rooms are fully furnished and include:
• Daily nutritious meals & fruit • Spacious air-conditioned room with personal wardrobe, study area, study table, • Bathroom with shower & heater facilities
• daily housekeeping
• Laundry & ironing service
• Broadband internet access
• Video surveillance on internet
• Daily tuition & homework supervision
• Airport transfer
• 24 hours guardian care & emergency support
• Term reports on student’s academic, behavior and character progress
• Regular dine-out & activities for students
• Easy access to MRT and buses

Homestay RATES
Contact us today to discuss how we can meet your child’s needs so that you can have a PEACE OF MIND when you leave your child with us. You are welcome to meet us at our Homestay too… SCHOOL PLACEMENT SERVICE
We have SUCCESSFULLY helped many foreign parents to plan for their children’s admission into schools in Singapore. Contact us if you plan to send your child to continue his/her studies in Singapore. Consultation is FREE…

A Caring Guardian…Your Trusted Advisor…

MRS LIM
HP: 9 029 5915
GMAIL.COM|SingaporeCOZYLODGE
Sep 15, 2009 08:34
GUESTPAM Hi
I am a teacher and a guardian to foreign students with years of experience, staying in a condo, in Tampines, with my husband and 1 kid. Quality accomodation, nutritious meals and proper guidance provided. Please feel free to call me on my HP:+65-81391451 for further enquiries.

Email add: hotmail.com|pamchua
Contact No.: +:+65-81391451 (mobile phone)
Page 4 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Home Stay in Singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code