Menu
Home Stay in Singapore
Sep 15, 2009 21:11
GUEST20343 HOMESTAY FOR FOREIGN STUDENT (PRIMARY TO SECONDARY STUDENT)

We provide homestay for foreign students near central area in Singapore. We are both professionals who can provide guidiance to the child. I have 3 children, 1 or whom is studying medicine overseas, 1 in poly and the other in secondary 1.

Homestay services include:
• Air-condition room
• Bed
• Study Table
• Wardrobe
• TV in the room
• Housekeeping
• Laundry & Ironing
• Wireless Internet Access
• 3 meals per day

Other services such as transport and tuition if needed can be arranged.

For more information, please contact me : sc.com|Carolyn.Fong, HP : +65 91477022
Sep 23, 2009 23:23
GUEST14611 Hi Foreign Student,

I am a healthy retired civil servant and a loving mum, age 55. I have a condo of 1,700 sq.ft. with 4 bedrooms, quiet, convenient and centrally located near MRT, 10 mins with shuttle bus. I intend to take in foreign students to fill up the 3 big air conditioned bedrooms. Singapore is a good place to stay and study, as it provides plenty of international schools and high standard local schools.

I have three grown up children, all are highly educated. Beside working as a Laboratory technologist in the past, I spend quality time to see into their well being. Children need love and confident guardian, physical training and healthy mental counseling in order to be successful adults.

I love to nurture young generation to help the society. I am sure I did qualify for that as I have nurtured my daughter to Cambridge University UK to read Law at the age of 16 with First Class Honours. She is presently working in London. The other two still achieving their ambition in good oversea universities.

I am familiar with British, American and Singaporean educational systems. I am well versed with Mandarin, English and Malay. I love cooking and serve delicious and healthy warm food. I have quality books to share with the children. I hope all my knowledge and accumulation of good experience will not go into waste.

I love and enjoy the company of good, passionate and ambitious, obedient and righteous student, I will see into their achievement. Good student deserve a good and loving home. My email address: hotmail.com|liewmeechin.

Parent who love their children, will be happy and rest assure that your child will be in good hand and will flourish in a good and healthy society which Singapore can provide.

Your anticipation is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Madam Liew
Sep 28, 2009 00:13
GUESTSHRADHA Greetings!!

Am looking for an accomadation in singapore, am travelling on 3rd OCt 09 to 11th Oct 2009
with my family ( 2 Female + 2 Male + 1 Child ). My purpose of Visit is Tourism Purpose.

Let me know the availablity and the rates.

Thanks & Regards
Shradhaa
Sep 29, 2009 21:17
GUEST68197 Hi,
We provide long term homestay and guardianship services to international students. We are located near Kovan MRT station (approx. 5 min walk from Kovan MRT station).

Please contact us for further discussion.

Email add: yahoo.com.sg|lynn_t34
Contact No.: 65-97679694

Mrs Lim
Oct 14, 2009 21:13
GUEST47195 HI

I seek a long-term homestay and guardianship services for international students. Hope that the location should be near the MRT (NS1, NS2, NS3, EW23, EW25, conditions, requirements or administrative apartments apartments, the family requested an English education and communication!

Contact No.: 65-9051 0488
Subinte Cui
Oct 26, 2009 09:37
We are a christian family seeking for hosting foreign students in our home.
Our home is centrally located near to schools, MRT/buses, banks, food courts and shopping malls.
We provide 3 meals, laundry, ironing and internet access.

If you are keen, please contact me through the below contact:
Name : Christina Ong
Email : yahoo.com|ongchuiengsg
Handphone : +65-90088776

Thank you.
Nov 10, 2009 02:48
Hi,

To those students who are looking for a Good homestay in Singapore, I may have the most ideal place for you!

We are a small Chinese family of four living in a over 100 sq feet flat in Pasir Ris.

We have an empty room with full furniture and air-con just perfect to house a child who is interested to study in Singapore.

As we will only be taking care of a your child, rest assured that your child will be well-looked after in Singapore!

Package is $1800 nett.

Package includes:

One big room with furniture and aircon for the child.
Daily meals
Tutoring and coaching for the child
Guardian and emotional support
Assistance in getting the child into a local government school.

And of course, that is not all!
If you are interested, pls email me at hotmail.com|angelicheaven1981 for more details.

Nov 19, 2009 11:00
Our Warm and Loving Family welcomes Your Child to stay at our home while studying in Singapore.

WHY Choose HOMESTAY4STUDENTS in SINGAPORE?
We care for your child and our home is comfortable for your child to live, study and play. As parents, you do not need to worry about your child's well being.

In addition, HOMESTAY4STUDEMTS in SINGAPORE also provides..
Fresh and Delicious food for your child's daily requirements. We also assist your child in his/her studies and in counseling your child whenever necessary.

Our Place ...
Our Place is near playgrounds/sports area for your child to utilise. In addition, the homestay has a study room, nearby supermarkets + a lot of eating places and amenities. It is close to nearby secondary schools as well as primary schools and we provide transportation to selected schools.
Our location is near Bedok MRT (walking distance) and the bus interchange (very accessible)

Kindly email HOTMAIL.COM|HOMESTAY4STUDENTS for more details
Nov 20, 2009 08:55
  • ZAIKHIN

I am property consultant. I have many clients from all over Singapore who wants to provide homestay to foreign students.
They are Muslim family with one or two schooling children of their own. Living in condominiums, HDB apartments, and are close to the schools. Services included, guardian, meals (muslim) laundry, internet.
Room rates: depends on your requirement.
Please contact me : Zai Khin gmail.com|zaikhin
www.zaikhin.com
HP +6591860103
Nov 21, 2009 02:45
GUEST36156 me and my husband will be staying in singapore for 4 years.we need a quiet family to live with.

email:yahoo.com|mahsa2510

please send pictures and accomodations and price.

thanks
Page 5 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Home Stay in Singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code