Menu
Home Stay in Singapore
Nov 21, 2009 20:39
KINDLY EMAIL HOTMAIL.COM|HOMESTAY4STUDENTS for more enquiries-

Full board lodging (meals, laundry, housing & etc)
Supervision of school homework, Tests, Assessments and Examinations
Personal guardian of Student’s health and behavior

Many years experience - responsible and efficient caring Guardian
Dec 2, 2009 14:31
  • IS4SINGAPORE
Dear Sir/Mdm,

We have a cosy house with bright open spaces for the students who are staying with us.
My wife and I are trained educators in the Singapore with over 10 years of experience and we can certainly make a contribution to the development of your children's potential.
Currently, my homestay vacancy is at a Semi-detached house in Serangoon Central (train station is a 5 min walk) with 2 rooms for twin-share.
The room is fully-furnished(bed, wardrobe, table, A/C, internet/TV connection, toilet attached).

Do send me an email yahoo.com.sg|is4singapore or call 84653745 for a discussion or to meet up.

Warmest regards
Robin Tan
Dec 2, 2009 21:03
GUEST48613 For successful studies in Singapore, stay in an excellent student homesaty

see our website: www.dmhomestay.com

inquiries- email: dmhomestay.com|diana

We provide high quality full service international student homestay in a very large new 3 story house.

We are experienced qualified teachers and and are both home full time to provide the best environment for your child to succeed in their Singapore studies.

Students Accommodation inclusive of:

* meals (3 meals daily)
* all rooms air-conditioned
* all rooms with attached bathrooms
* laundry and cleaning services
* own bed, study table, wardrobe, ample shelves & storage area
* pillows, bedding, towels (bath & face)
* use of additional study area
* kitchenette with refrigerator
* hot/cold distilled water, water bottle & mug
* swimming pool & Jacuzzi

Enquiries:

email: dmhomestay.com|diana

call: 65 97600428

Dec 7, 2009 09:06
GUEST41169 i will go 2 Singapore on Jan 09 for study
im seeking for homestay....
can u pls e-mail me for information

hotmail.com|seses_diary

Thank you.
Dec 12, 2009 23:59
GUEST26237 MY NAME IS BAIJU PAUL,
FROM KOCHI, INDIA IAM PLANNING FOR A VISIT IN SINGAOPORE SEARCHING FOR JOBS CAN YOU PROVIDE HOME STAY THERE SENT ME MORE DETAILS
BAIJUPAUL
gmail.com|baijupaul72
Dec 13, 2009 05:49
  • OMANPROPERTY
thanks for sharing
Dec 29, 2009 18:45
GUESTGUESTAR... Hi

I'm 24,Female, a professional. I am moving to Singapore on a job assignment and would like to know about your hostel. Are there any timimgs. Do you allow working women to stay. If not, then can you suggest any place for long term stay. My office will be near Beedok/katong.

Also let me know about the rates of single room and what all facilities are includes in the room rent.

Kindly reply by return as it is urgent.

Regards

Arpana

Please send a copy of your reply to yahoo.com|arpana_jus9
Jan 13, 2010 09:01
GUEST77137 Im looking for a homestay or a hostel.. Im a student.. im 17 and im looking for a private room.. I want a big wardrobe in the room, comfy bed, big table for studying, a window with a beautiful view or a balcony because I play guitar, a TV in the room with star movies, 24 hours of ac, comfortable computer chair with wheels, 3 meals a day which is for vegetarian, and a big space room. I want a hostel where I can play music during the saturdays or sundays. I want the hostel to be able to put laundries with no limits and wash my undies. I'm very funny and my hobby is to make people laugh and if I'm determined to do something and achieve my goals.. I will achieve it. I always try my best in everything, I like to write songs, poetry, and I'm environmental. Please try to accept me because I need a good hostel or homestay.

Please contact me at: hotmail.com|gabytjz

You can send me a message in facebook or email to my email but try to put the title because I get so many email from friends and people.. thank u n I hope to see u soon.. Try to send the pictures to me.. If it can't try facebook..
Jan 16, 2010 11:05
GUESTSYANTI hi mdm liew, i m interested your homestay for my daughter will enroll in JC1 this coming feb, could you please contact me at 8432.8647 tq
Feb 19, 2010 02:16
GUEST23255 pls contact me if you need help.

I am a single lady own 3 room flat, students are welcome to stay with me, I could help in accomodating you , finding school etc.

my contact 83111321
Page 6 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Home Stay in Singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code