Menu
Pissing in public
Jul 1, 2008 20:45
  • JIMMYB
Yes, those pay-toilets still exist in many places. When I visited Bell Tower in Xi'an, I found that the toilets in the underground passage still charge people who use it. You will pay 0.5 yuan for pee. However, my friends tell me that KFC offer their toilets to people for free no matter who you are (a customer or a "vistor" who just want to use their toilets). Really good. However, MC Donald is not as good as KFC. When I was at Hankou Train Station, I found that there was no toilet in MC Donald. I don't know if all MC Donalds don't have toilets for their customers.

As for the toilet paper, if you enter a pay-toilet, you definitely need to pay for it. I usually put some tissues and paper hankerchief in my bag when I am out. So I don't need to pay for it when I enter a pay-toilet. By the way, I understand that why there is no toilet paper in the public toilets that are free. Some guys usually take toilet papers away when they leave the toilet. It also happens in some hotels. That's why there is no toilet paper in the toilet.
Jul 1, 2008 22:30
  • CANADAGUY
>>... However, my friends tell me that KFC offer their toilets to people for free no matter who you are (a customer or a "vistor" who just want to use their toilets). Really good. However, MC Donald is not as good as KFC. When I was at Hankou Train Station, I found that there was no toilet in MC Donald. I don't know if all MC Donalds don't have toilets for their customers.<<

In Canada all McDonalds have toilets for their customers.
In my province (Ontario) it is illegal for a restaurant not to have toilets for their customers.

>>... By the way, I understand that why there is no toilet paper in the public toilets that are free. Some guys usually take toilet papers away when they leave the toilet. It also happens in some hotels. That's why there is no toilet paper in the toilet.<<

If it were a public policy from the government that all washrooms be equipped with toilet paper and anyone caught stealing the paper would face heavy fines, the situation might turn around.
Jul 1, 2008 23:19
  • SONIA1985
LOL..of course there is public toilets in most area,i think why people are pissing in other's eye sight is not bcs of there is no toilet around but they don'thave a thinking that it is bad...it may happen that there is no toild near around ,but don;t you think people can wait for 5 or 10 minites to find a toilet for pissing..
Jul 2, 2008 10:38
I was amused at this subject, but thinking about it I found it hard to find a public toilet when I needed one, due to my kidney and prostrate problems I have to go very often which can be a nightmare but I don't do it in full view, thank god for hedges,
he he
Alan
Jul 2, 2008 19:36
  • JCNILE123
Jsummers,

"Obeying the call of nature", yeah! That is what got my attention.
Sep 10, 2008 16:35
  • CANADAGUY
Seems like this topic just won't go away!

Today it was news again in Canada: To pee or not to pee?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourbeststuff/2008/09/your_top_5_to_pee_or_not_to_pe.html

Click on 'Read Full Story' to see the entire story.
Sep 21, 2008 23:09
  • GRIZ326
I couldn't open that link, however, I have plenty to say on this subject.

Living in the woods, relieving myself outside is one of the many benefits. However even in the woods where there are rarely any humans nearby, I make certain that no one can see me.

Now at age 58, when I need to relieve myself - I need to do it right now - so I find locating toilets in big cities a real problem. However, when you've got to pee you do what you must; I always make my best effort to find a private place and conceal myself.
Sep 22, 2008 00:25
  • CANADAGUY
Hey Griz, I can well understand where you're coming from on this subject!
The key is to make some attempt at concealing yourself.

BTW, for some reason, the link above inserts spaces automatically on this site.
Here's to get it to work. Just copy the entire link into the web address field in your
browser and hit 'Enter'.Then delete each %20 that you see in the address bar.
And finally hit 'Enter' once again.

Don't forget to click on 'Read Full Story' to see the entire story.
May 21, 2014 05:02
GUEST25499 Pissing, shitting, clearing of nasal passages on roads, footpaths and beside them etc go on to such an extent on a daily basis here in Dalian by people of all ages and both sexes... In truth the whole of Dalian is a Public Toilet, but then I guess the people are mainly peasants here and know no better.
Jun 11, 2014 19:33
  • GRIZ326
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25499

...the whole of Dalian is a Public Toilet ...but then I guess the people are mainly peasants here and know no better.

I really hope that you are not an American.

With such an attitude perhaps you should not travel. I'm sure no one will miss your arrogant, elitist self.

If you are an American then you are the original ugly American.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pissing in public
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code