Menu
Hey, men! keep your stubble to win women's hearts!
Jul 4, 2008 17:49
  • JCNILE123
Ok Cherry,
#1 look is like in need of a shower, badly!
#2 it is ok, he can have it and produce a clean neat impression.
#3 same as #2
#4 what 's up? Is that a man, man?

(((Hmm, I understand that why I am still single now because I shave everyday and look not mature. I am making a decision whether I should keep stubble. If it really works, I will do it. Grils on this forum please air your opinion here. Then I will decide to keep stubble or not, haha.)))

Jimmyb, some things in life are not meant to be for every body.
If you are a typical Asian man, probably you can only grow two or three pieces of hair on your face; if so, it will not help...

Just joking!
Jul 5, 2008 03:35
  • JIMMYB
"Jimmyb, some things in life are not meant to be for every body.
If you are a typical Asian man, probably you can only grow two or three pieces of hair on your face; if so, it will not help... "

That's true, JC. Now I give up my idea to keep stubble. You see westerns are hairier than Asians (no offence). When watching Federer playing tennis, I noticed that he was hairy. His chest, arms and legs are all covered with thick hair. To be honest, it is a bit scary. But some women think that those men are sexy.
Jul 5, 2008 09:51
  • JCNILE123

Jimmyb,
I do not think any one ought to be offended by it; it is a fact...

As I say before, I say it again, (((some things in life are not meant to be for every body.)))

Not all women are crazy for a hairy man, as a matter of fact many dislike it very much.

Asian man are not hairy by nature, however there are very good-looking Asian man and woman.

Personally, one of the many things I like about my Chinese wife is that she does not need to shave.

Majority of man in the west shave all their body as part of the ritual to look good.

As a matter of fact a hairy body, it is not an attractive one at the beach.
Jul 9, 2008 04:49
  • JIMMYB
As I say before, I say it again, (((some things in life are not meant to be for every body.)))

Agree, JC.

Asian man are not hairy by nature, however there are very good-looking Asian man and woman.

Hehe, that is why you married a Chinese girl?

Jul 14, 2008 23:18
  • BBQQ
Well, I don't like those men with stubble. It seems that they are too lazy to shave. When getting married, they surely seldom do housework. I still prefer those neat and clean guys. What's more, stubble is not the only criterion for maturity.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hey, men! keep your stubble to win women's hearts!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code