Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Feb 23, 2009 07:06
GUESTCHER THE LOVE ONE FEELS FOR SOMEONE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION .IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU THEY WILL STAND BY U NO MATTER.
PIPO ARE SO DIVIDED AND FORGET TO LOVE
Feb 23, 2009 21:32
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHER

THE LOVE ONE FEELS FOR SOMEONE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION .IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU THEY WILL STAND BY U NO MATTER.

Love is not about religion but sometimes religion is so powerful to influence people.
Feb 25, 2009 20:59
  • WANHU
There are many kinds of love; love for the family, love for parents, love for God (religion)... etc.
Wan
Feb 25, 2009 21:59
GUESTLIN When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love.

In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before its begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.

[being muslim, christian, jewish, hindu, green, black, white.... has absolutely nothing to do with it; "love" if it finds you worthy, will find its way to you]
Mar 26, 2009 11:17
GUESTNIKO Hi all, Sonia and LP. you're not going to end this topic like this, don't you?

Sonia, what's the reason that your friend was broken up with that muslim guy? can you tell us?

in my country, there are so many chinese girl that married with muslim guy and what was happend with them? Nothing!
they are so happy...
Mar 26, 2009 11:31
  • NIKOSURFING
poor of me... Many times i failed to make a relationship with chinese girl.
maybe because iam a muslim guy? so sad,,,,
Mar 28, 2009 02:30
  • WANHU
Most Chinese are pragmatic people. No doubt religion plays an important role but not one of the main criteria. I have seen many Chinese girls in Guangzhou and Yiwu married Muslim men. What they need, like any others, are security, love and care. Define your relationship.
Wan
Apr 2, 2009 07:02
  • SHUBH
If both are serious, they should respect the religious feelings of each other. They may live with their religion even after marriage, I don’t see religion a barrier in the way of marriage, at last nowadays. They must learn from the example of Jodha-Akbar.
Apr 5, 2009 20:40
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by NIKOSURFING

poor of me... Many times i failed to make a relationship with chinese girl.
maybe because iam a muslim guy? so sad,,,,

Nikko, it is not because you are a Muslim. As far as I know, most Chinese are not into religion. Sure there are Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, etc but many are also atheists. However, they are not known to be fanatics who will accept or reject you based on your religion. Unlike other countries, China doesn’t have ‘an official religion’. Know what I mean? Maybe they just don’t know whether you are a moderate or a fanatic which applies to any religious people. As you might already know, the Muslims that are making the news are the fanatics who turn themselves into suicide bombers. No matter from what country, most people would avoid fanatics. But there are moderate Muslims that are not making it on the news. They respect other beliefs and do not have the ‘it’s my way or the highway’ attitude.
Apr 5, 2009 20:45
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHER

THE LOVE ONE FEELS FOR SOMEONE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION .IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU THEY WILL STAND BY U NO MATTER.

I also believe that religion shouldn’t get in the way of two people. However, I have seen this happen to my classmates during my graduate school. The guy is a Muslim, the girl is not. They both claim that they love each other. However, the guy is asking the girl to convert into a Muslim. She also has to start wearing the head scarf and asked her to attend lessons in Q’uran. She can already picture him dragging her to the mosque even if she doesn’t want to. And once they get married and have children, he wanted their children to be Muslims whether she likes it or not. When he brought her to meet his family, the first question they asked was 'Is she a Muslim?'

And then there are people who believe that their mission in life is to convert others to their religion, even if it means marrying them. I agree with Traveling. Religion is so powerful it can make people kill.
Page 14 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code