Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Jan 15, 2009 20:17
  • BRUTUS
Stay in China and everything will be ok.
Go to Muslim world and you are doomed. HAHA!

Jan 17, 2009 20:59
  • PROFESSORX2Z
Brutus

Your process of thinking is flawed. You are wrong beyond all words
Jan 17, 2009 22:17
  • JAAP
Well Professor,

Although his thinking is "flawed". He's got a point.
I mean the U.S.A. isn't exactly the place where I would like to live... Big Brother is whatching you there more then anywhere else...
Iran, you wouldn't like to be found dead there... China ain't such a bad place, not at all.

:D
Jan 19, 2009 22:00
  • PROFESSORX2Z
JAAP,

May I ask, what is wrong with the USA? I live in the USA.

I agree with you that Iran is definitely not a place you'd like to live. However, in actuality Iran is not a Muslim country. As much as they try to propagate their faith, they are not Muslims because they do not follow the Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) teachings.

Secondly, china is a place I would love to visit. It seems like a beautiful place. But hidden within this great country, there is the communist government of China, which is not exactly friendly.

~Pro.x2z
Jan 20, 2009 07:53
  • JAAP
Hi Professor,

It seems that Americans still are tied up in there "anti-communism" thinking.
But do you know what? The average Chinese doesn't care, and probably doesn't notice.
That "communist goverment" has brought China a more stable economy then US ever had. The communist goverment has it's downsides, but has major advantages as well.
The freedom of "the speeking word" has brought the West in a lot of trouble. Here in China I can go out, without worry to much (but still use your mind though). In my own country it is simply not saf after 20.00
The US ain't much better (and that is an understatement). Democracy should be about respect. The US, however, wants you to be a democracy, if not, face the consequences.
Blaming that China has a communist government (it is true though) is a very weak argument stating that China would not be a good place to live.
A phone call in the U.S. is tapped by 9 (!!!) different agencies, they all want the same information, and still they do their own recording (some of them are "so secret" congress doesn't have a grip on them. Oh, just in case you are wondering where I got this information, I got my resources, high ranking in the U.S. Camera's everywhere, You can't get into the U.S. unless they know everything about you, even if you are comming from a "friendly nation".
All together living there (with everything mentioned above)... no thanks, China would be much better. I experience more freedom here then anywhere I have been so far.
Jan 20, 2009 09:08
  • WANHU
What has happened to: "if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?" subject of discussion? Finally the girl has decided to end her friendship with the Muslim man. Whatever decision they have arrived, I hope both of them are happy and sincere to themselves.

Wan
Jan 22, 2009 19:45
GUEST95871 Brutus-obviously you don't know China well enough otherwise you would remember those 20 million Muslims in the North West of China-perhaps you don't consider them Chinese enough as they are a threat to your 'puristic' way of thinking. Had they been the 'violent and aggressive' Muslims you made us out to be (THANKS FOR RAMMING OUR BELIEFS DOWN OUR THROATS STRANGER!) you'd have no fingers left to type such stupid messages.

As a Muslim women I have to admit that a Muslim guy is the last person I would choose to go steady with since us Muslim ladies have given away our rights on a silver platter to men over the centuries. That's not just in Muslim countries. At least Muslim girls aren't obsessed with slimming themselves down to 40 kg to fit into size 0 dresses made for eleven year olds. But with diverse groups of Muslims (there's about 72 different Muslims groups altogether) perhaps the athiest girl might've picked a Muslim fella from a group that follows some common sense and not stupid cultures as narrow minded as some of the Islamaphobes I've seen on this thread. If she's as smart as you beleive, then she would know what kind of man is good for her.

PS : No one in Islam is supposed to force their faith on anyone. You lot are banging on about us following the Qur'an like it's some guide to terrorism. The Qur'an's most famous line is 'There is no compulsion in religion'. Whether anyone wants to listen...oh forget it. As if you would!
Jan 24, 2009 04:19
GUEST84703 Nihao! hi every body, i am a muslim boy, i am searching a chinese muslim girl in china for make friendship, if anybody interested pls write me yahoo.com|azad_lu03
Jan 24, 2009 12:16
  • PROFESSORX2Z
GUEST95871,

You are absolutely correct, and as a Muslim I agree, that there are too many Muslims out there who try to impose their religion on others.
In Islam, you are taught to respect other religions. And I believe that it is also a sin to make fun of anothers religion in Islam.

~Pro.x2z
Feb 2, 2009 14:41
yes for sure she might end up in wrong place.If she doesn't want to accept islam from heart.It's sounds silly she is doing for him but after few years what will she do?.I mean will she still think that as love?No.
So i think it would be better to see and to know about a person beliefs and his views rather than doing something too quickly.
Page 13 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code