Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Jul 15, 2009 20:09
  • DODGER
“U have to die for the Glory Of Islam,Umust Fight for ur Glorious Religion Islam.“
And there I was thinking that BY was mad.
Dodger.
Jul 16, 2009 13:30
  • SETH
A loving and caring God would never ask people to die for Him/Her; it was God that gave us life. A loving caring God would accept all people to His/Her bosom; why create so many different types of people if not for the interesting diversity we all bring.

A loving caring God who gave the world the 10 Commandments would realize that people who live by those rules are good people and not meant to be abused, controlled, destroyed with suicide bombs, and that it is not loving or caring to forcibly impose one's will on others, especially to cause them pain or discomfort. If Islam is a religion of love, then let the world see it - and not through the sites of a rifle or at the end of an RPG or suicide bomber!

If most Muslims are good people, then they should rise up and cast out the destroyers among them. Cast them out, let it be known that their craziness and abominable acts will not be tolerated!

Islam, like so many other religions, is anti-God and anti-human but pro-religion (e.g., Islam), and spews more hate than any other religion on the face of the earth. The Imams and Mullahs live for the power of life and eath they have over their people; they are truly evil men.

Any religion that tolerates taking their youngest and most impressionable children and having them blow themselves up for the so-called "glory of God" is an abomination.

I am so sick of political correctness in the face of such living, breathing, and destructive evil. Civilized people across the globe: be afraid... be very afraid!
Sep 20, 2009 16:16
GUESTCONFUSED My boyfriend has always professed to be a muslim but never really practiced it around me. We've been together for 7 years and the
past 5 he has been in prison. Now, he has found his religion again and states that he can't do certain things with me unless we are
married. We have always planned on getting married when he was released but I don't think that's good enough for him now. I love him dearly but will not be bullied by altimatums based on his religious beliefs. He says we can't get married in a church.(I am and was raised baptist.) Instead we have to get married in a Masque. You can probably see where I'm going with this. From what I have
read about most of your answers/replys are correct about Muslim men. I 100% sure, we will be going our separate ways.
Sep 24, 2009 10:51
GUESTDAVED I find this whole discussion to be ridiculous. Religions are merely power structures. They postulate a god, but in reality they are just forums for concentrating power. Take for example world war 2. Germans vs everybody else....all of them Christians..so why did the Christian god finally decide to let the "everybody else team win"?? Look at the Muslim world today. Shi'ites killing Druze,who are in turn killing another sect ad nauseam. Here are a few quotes which make sense to me.
"Morality is doing right no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right. H.L Mencken.
(This is especially typical of Islam.)
"If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." Albert Einstein.

Thats good enough for me. I steer clear of all religions (Bhuddism excepted because it postulates no god but merely offers good advice. And is not a religion in the true sense of the word.) Religions are the scourge of humanity. Ban them all I say. There will always be good people and there will always be bad people. Thats the nature of people.
Sep 25, 2009 18:22
  • LARRYBOY
LOL...Guestdaved,Just because 2 men (Mencken and Einstein) voiced their opinions,, does it make what they are saying true?? Dont throw in the towel after running a half mile in a 10 mile race and say "Thats good enough for me" Do the research yourself and dig a little deeper especially into Einstein. You will be surprised what he says that is just the opposite of what you think. Was WW2 the only war with Christians?? Dig deeper!! The Muslims too have had battles! Dig deeper!! It is my hope that when you voice your opinion that you back it up with a little more hard evidence than seeking the easy way out. The world is at your fingertips,use the internet,,OR dont become a detective. "Quitters are the scourge of humanity!!"
Oct 8, 2009 22:00
  • LIONPOWER
Little learning is dengerous thing.
Oct 18, 2009 14:27
GUEST21186 if this friend has an email address I would like for her to post it so I could talk to her. I am a Christian woman marrtioed to a Muslim man and there are things I can warn(?) her about but I do not want to make it public for all to see. Thanks
Oct 28, 2009 13:16
GUESTISLAMIC... LISTEN PPL.
SHE can marry who she likes..
In islam, the man should claim his wife Muslim..
People who are against islamic rules of marriage are just stupid because they neithr seek kknowledge nor accept.
If i were the girl..
1) Become a muslim
2) Marry The man
3) Make love, sex ...whatever...

I bless her good luck...
Oct 30, 2009 22:07
GUEST51225 if im in love with a married muslim man is that ok what do i do?
Oct 30, 2009 22:16
GUEST51225 what could i do
Page 17 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code