Menu
Swimming naked in the scenic area, right or wrong?
Jul 7, 2008 21:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Sexy women and handsome hunks swimming in the scenic area? Absolutely, totally right. If not, that is just.... wrong.... O_o

Thanks for the tip. Hmm... now I know what place to see next time. Nyahahaha!!!
Jul 7, 2008 21:40
  • KATRINA
"What is considered the 'peak time' and what Nationality were the nude bathers????????????"

I am sorry for letting you wait for so long. According to the news, both Chinese (mostly men) and foreign tourists (mostly females) swim nakedly there or get sunbathe nakedly. However, locals seldom are seen to swim nakedly. More interestingly, some guys even go there to see those naked swimmers or sunbathers. The peak time is from 7:00 to 11:00 in the morning.

PS: most tourists go there from the October to the March in the next year.
Jul 7, 2008 21:46
  • KATRINA
"Sexy women and handsome hunks swimming in the scenic area? Absolutely, totally right. If not, that is just.... wrong.... O_o

Thanks for the tip. Hmm... now I know what place to see next time. Nyahahaha!!! "

SHE, I am afraid that you might be disappointed if you go there because male and female bare swimmers are usually divided into "small groups". By the way, I don't know if this "spectacular scenery" will still exist next year. Some people are strongly against those guys who swim nakedly there and hope the government could stop them. If the government accept their advice, there will be no nude swimmers.
Jul 7, 2008 21:58
  • LIONPOWER
Katrina,
Go any ASP center, every body bathing or swimming there nackedly. These are registered by Government of China.
Jul 7, 2008 22:13
GUEST21131 Very funny! It reminds me of another thread on this forum. In that thread, it is said that Sweden females have launched a campaign to fight for their rights to swim toplessly as men in the swimming pool. To my surprise, they finally win.

Why do they want to swim topless as men? For equality?
Jul 8, 2008 08:45
  • LIONPOWER
Sorry
Katrina,
Go any SPA center, every body bathing or swimming there nakedly. These are registered by Government of China.
Jul 8, 2008 09:41
GUESTZASSSSS... Hello,,,,do i'm wrong about this? "SPA centers are not same as a beach"
Jul 9, 2008 04:35
  • KATRINA
"Sorry
Katrina,
Go any SPA center, every body bathing or swimming there nakedly. These are registered by Government of China. "

Lion, can you tell me whether if men and women bathe or swim together in the SPA center? I haven't been there before. Gosh! I am behind the times. Both men and women can swim or bathe together in the SPA center? I mean "in China".
Jul 9, 2008 08:57
  • LIONPOWER
Below 5 star level no way to ( Till days). Same place have separated arrangement. After bath you can get together and do any thing. Modern SPA center have every arrangement, from daily life to office or business .

5 star & Above, that places dark for some people like me and heaven for some people who likes these. I am telling about only SPA, sauna, health care center etc.

Yes, I am telling about China, as this is Asian country and conservative !!
Jul 9, 2008 20:18
  • KATRINA
"After bath you can get together and do any thing."

It scares me a lot. Since I haven't been to the SPA center, I don't know these things you mentioned, Lion.

"5 star & Above, that places dark for some people like me and heaven for some people who likes these."

Dark places? Why do they have some dark places? Do people in the dark places do something secret?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Swimming naked in the scenic area, right or wrong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code