Menu
Swimming naked in the scenic area, right or wrong?
Jul 9, 2008 20:31
  • LIONPOWER
Darks means its not light less area. So many aristocratic light shed there.

Yes, After Edison Cheng case they are afraid about light as light helps to take good picture or photograph..
Jul 9, 2008 20:36
GUESTSAS01 Dark places? Why do they have some dark places? Do people in the dark places do something secret?

PROSTITUTION

The act of engaging in sexual intercourse or performing other sex acts in exchange for money, or of offering another person for such purposes
Jul 29, 2008 23:19
  • BBQQ
Well, it seems that people are degenerating now, swimming nudely, running nudely, having dinner and doing Yoga nudely. Perhaps, we'd better go back to the primitive society. There you even needn't wear clothes.
Jul 29, 2008 23:53
  • LIONPOWER
Like animals?
Jul 29, 2008 23:56
  • JABAROOTOO
Well I have been going to the wrong kind of SPA's in China.

I have used the SPA facilities at International 5 star hotels like the Hilton, Intercontinental and other local Chinese 5 star hotels and I have never been subjected to nude MIXED bathing.

Yes most Chinese women use the spa facilities naked but there are definatley no men present. All the Massueses are female. This is where I discovered that many affluent Chinese women were actually quite FAT but of course you'd never know to look at them fully clothed.

These hotels have unisex facilities like gyms and swimming pools but everyone using these dresses in acceptable attire.

Now there are Chinese Traditional 'Foot Washing" Massage parlours which often offer other mixed services but it is never in public.
Jul 31, 2008 13:05
  • LIONPOWER
That trap for mens, so you did not --- ?
Jul 31, 2008 22:57
GUEST50232 Hi im a 12 year old and i think going nude is wring because some parents think that its ok to teach and show their children that its ok to go to a beach nude. little girls shoudl not seee older men naked and littl eboys should not see older women naked i think you should be 18 years or older to enter a nude beach do you think that its wrong?
Aug 1, 2020 10:05
GUEST17319 I went in lady bay beach sydney and was shocked by size of western man
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Swimming naked in the scenic area, right or wrong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code