Menu
to backpackers who wants to expereince rural life in kaili
Jul 6, 2008 00:09
  • LOUISA
to backpackers who wants to expereince rural life in kaili
kaili Guizhou( south china) where rich of minority culture,there are number of tradition villages located hillside. the wooden house surraround by mountains,rivers,trees and flowers. the typical architecture is nstilted house with balustrated bench, the villagers worship buffalo,fish,stone and bridge. traveling villages one by one,you will feel extraordinarily splendid customs in such a colourfull place,where you can feel nature strong customa and tradtional life style.The wooden water wheels raise water from the river to the fields.the bull working in the field,villagers grow rise and vegetables,feed pigs, chicks,woman catch fish in the fields. speak to the festival kaili has 158 festivals around a year,celebrated by villagers.the villagers fond of dancing and singing. if your timing is right you might be lucky to catch one.that would be great if you can experinence life here in the villages with wooden houses cluster on the edge of the hill side.
i am a miao minority living in kaili i have been teaching myself english for years and i now begun to learn french myself.
If you are an indpendent traveller, here is nice place to travel,the expense is cheap here and less tourist but many intersts events wait to be discovered. let your eyes lead you to a beautiful place where you are going to have great travel experience.i would love to meet you up and arrange you homestay in the traditional village,i am free of charge but in retuen you will offer me english or french lessones.
drop me here gmail.com|wuminlouisa
Post a Reply to: to backpackers who wants to expereince rural life in kaili
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code