Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Jul 20, 2008 09:16
  • JABAROOTOO
OOps
Sorry I left out one stage in the morph

Social Ologist doing 'secret research' on MAN'S cruel judgements
Jul 21, 2008 01:13
  • DODGER
Looks like I’m going to be left wondering if he plays the banjo using all six fingers then; shame 
Dodger.
Jul 21, 2008 01:28
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We call on a harmonious environment on the forum. No personal attack please. We are deeply convinced that all the memembers who come to TCG Community to share opinions and exchange ideas. TCG Community is an open forum for people from different corners of the world to explore the cultural differences. “Freedom of Speech” is a highly cherished merit in the West. This is what TCG Community has been striving for, but we must abide by certain rules and regulations which assures every member on the forum the equal rights to express opinions while not infringing on others’ right to be dignified. Undoubtedly, we can see that most of members are well-educated and civilized, which contributes to the surge of diversified and thought-provoking posts in TCG community. Herein, on behalf of TCG Community, I’d like to express my deepest gratitude to all members and the anonymous guests for your contribution to TCG Community.

As TCG Community is an open forum of cross-cultural discussion, it is inevitable that we differ on certain issues. Through friendly and sincere discussion, the differences will be shortened. (To say the difference can be eliminated in short-run sounds unrealistic.) Seeking understanding is the common aim for most members who gathered here. If certain issues are too controversial, let us express our personal opinions in a more civilized way. Or as the late Chinese Premier Chou En’lai said: seeking the similarities while shelving the differences. As civilized global citizens, we all need to heed words and behaviors.

Thanks for your cooperation!

PS: To Blueyankee:

An online forum is an open place for all the participants to exchange opinions. Every member is entitled to reply the threads originated by any member on the forum as long as the replies don’t violate the Chinese laws and our forum rules. Needless to say, over-sensitive issues are forbidden on the forum. Additionally, all members must be responsible for the inappropriate contents that might invoke controversy and public scandal. We moderators will closely censor the contents.

We hope you think carefully before you post your threads on the forum.

Community Moderators
Jul 21, 2008 03:50
GUEST12224 That is incredibly lame that this predator needs protection from forum moderators. It is evidently clear that this guys got problems (perhaps from inbreeding as suggest by dodger) by the topics he chooses to post. It is not my decision to remove him from the forum nor would I want to, I would let the obvious natural course take this guy to the mental hospital but is it necessary to remove posts made by members who make valid contributions to this forum?
Jul 21, 2008 07:51
  • GARYKINKADE
Yes DODGER, we all need "Deliverance" from this character.
Can he make a "hole in one" in golf ?
Jul 21, 2008 21:01
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Its a bad thing,when all of you continue to bash the writer without any sound reason,and to ignore them completely and not address them personally.You have turned
this thread into a thing,you all want.You infringe on the rights of a person,who you firgure has none.You do not address the threads writer,nor do you cease to Bash
when the writer has requested you to do so. Not one of you have answered the Threads Question,as obviously,no-one has an answer,and can not understand such
a question,.You are all so interested in confering with each other on this thread and on making some'one miserable just for your own enjoyment.Personally I have
better things to do than read these unruly things discussed between all of you,and not addressed to me personally.You are not hurting me,as I have not disected
my fellow mans rights to be on this so called Forum,as you put it.Forums are not to be used for bashing other members.You should go to the Nannings web site
and talk on their forum,where you will feel at home.You have been aske to quit bashing one person,and no-one can understand a simple request.In the mean time
there are now four pages here which are the best that has ever been done,for such a useless question,which never thought it would generate such an audience,of
so many people of perfection.Most of these words will be lost in meaning as no-one is capable of any understanding,of injuring other peoples standing. So talk
amongst your selfs,but please take it to another thread,if you want to bash me,and thinking you are hurting me.You are not hurting me,but you are not showing
any thing which shows any of you have moral character.For me to defend myself,against a staunch support of Morons,would be unfair of me to do. I want to tell you
I do not have to read these,and I do not,as anyone will know what you say,without opening one e-mail,and deem its uselessness. Good luck with your Bashing
there are better things to do than let insensitive people invade your privacy,in this case My Privacy. You are all so pethetic.have fun with this word.
Jul 22, 2008 00:39
  • DODGER
Blueyankee,
My problem is that I can’t understand your posts.
Can I respectfully suggest that you turn your spell check and grammar to on? There’s obviously some miscommunication going on here. If English however is not your first langue then I totally understand.
I’m sure we are all looking forward to reading the results of you research. I personally can’t wait.
Cheers, Dodger.
Jul 22, 2008 15:05
  • CARLOS
Empty empty empty....
"Frankly, my dear, I don´t give a damn"

Carlos
Jul 22, 2008 18:23
  • GARYKINKADE
BLUEYANKEE..... there is a certain flow to your writing, maybe as if you were a fiction writer at some point in time or possibly a lawyer. Keep the sex and hate out of it and your darn good.
Jul 22, 2008 19:16
  • PSYCHIATRIST
This is warming exercise before streams of thoughts hit his brain when writing fictions. i used to come up with style of brainstorming writing, quite rough and need refinery BUT it's quite logical and real.

It's emptiness or lonliness that everybody comes up with. Blueyankee act it out in writing and others express it in smoking, drinking, crying, deliberate provocation, gossiping, committing suicide, ect.

Blueyankee is quite real not hypocritical.
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code