Menu
Married to Chinese National...visa issues
May 29, 2012 22:51
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST64536

so it means you can't work in china even if you are married to a chinese national?..and that you really need a Z-visa in order to work?..what are the stakes if they find out you are working without a Z-visa even if you are married?...tx a lot guys...

Yes, it is true, you need to work on a Z visa even if you have a Chinese spouse. If you were found out that working without visa in China, your employer risks for penalty, and you may required to apply for a work visa outside of China I guess.
May 29, 2012 22:56
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24296

My nephew wants to bring his Chinese wife to Scotland for a holiday. He has asked me to send a letter of invitaion plus to other documents. I think he wants a copy of my passprt and one other document. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

Hi, it should be headed to your immigration department, because it is for UK visa application. For invitation letter used to apply China visa, it should contain her full name, intended dates of travel, intended places of travel, and place of residence. Together with your detailed address and telephone number. Copies of your passport, or other ID.
Jun 12, 2012 14:15
GUESTELIZABETH [My boyfriend and I are US citizens. We think it would be so romantic to get married while vacationing in China. How complicated would that be?.. We have no intention of residing there.
Jun 15, 2012 03:31
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTELIZABETH

[My boyfriend and I are US citizens. We think it would be so romantic to get married while vacationing in China. How complicated would that be?.. We have no intention of residing there.

It is ok for you to get married in China, but two foreigners are not able to get their marriage registered in China. That nmeans no department/office in China can issue you the marriage certificate. Anyway, it will be interesting to have a traditional Chinese wedding ceremony.
Last edited by ENID: Jun 15, 2012 03:33
Jul 1, 2012 12:23
GUESTDREADROOM Hello.
Please please I/we really need help & good information please,I'm a British male who married a Chinese lady in Zhanjiang on the 11th of May 2012;what I/we need is information into how too get my wife into the UK! I know that it's getting harder to bring loved one's into this country.
I have certain paperwork to state that I was in China (2008 & 2012) and I have letters from the us on the computer going through a marriage bureau between these times,which side of the country does one have too do the paperwork!
Would it be best for us if my wife passes through the EU,as I have a duel passport;
but I entered china both times on a British passport,and also we married on a British
passport (passport number is entered onto our marriage red book).
Any good advise is truly welcome by the both of us,so that we can have a future in England.
Sep 3, 2012 17:29
GUEST12990 Hello
I will be moving to china to be with my new wife, we will marry when I arrive, I really need a simple answer of how can I be there with her if her visa is over a year to obtain ? we are having trouble getting a proper answer from anyone. We have an immigration attourney working on getting her here but th CR1 is very hard to get and we were told it could be over a year. I will not need to work while there so that is not an issue could anyone tell me the procces of just being with her ???
thanks
Sep 4, 2012 10:12
GUESTTHEA ANN Hi,I am married to a chinese I would like to know how to get a husband visa to china,currently i am working in Bahrain as a cabin crew,i would like to apply a residence visa in china..
Sep 4, 2012 21:17
GUESTETHAN Hi GUEST12990, you can visit China with an L visa, after marriage registration in China, you are eligible to apply for a family visit visa within China, from the local PSB office. The visa can be valid for at most a year. I think this works as you need to stay with your wife in China for one year. Also, this visa can be extended before expiration.
Sep 4, 2012 21:22
GUESTETHAN [quote=GUESTTHEA ANN,476192]Hi,I am married to a chinese I would like to know how to get a husband visa to china,currently i am working in Bahrain as a cabin crew,i would like to apply a residence visa in china..[/quote]

Hi, as what I said above, if you have already get married in China with your Chinese spouse, you are able to apply for a lone term visa with type L from PSB. You may read from http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/family-visit-permit.htm for details.
Sep 4, 2012 21:29
GUESTETHAN Hi GUESTDRE...for your question, you should better consult with your immigration office, or a lawyer who is professional on UK immigration law. That is true they are strict with Chinese on this issue.
Page 10 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code