Menu
Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Sep 19, 2012 13:17
GUEST24815 I married my Chinese wife in China and lived there for 2 years. I entered on a tourist visa then we went to the Public Security Bureau and they helped us to ensure my stay was legal. I am British and I was not working at the time.

For my first year in China I had to apply to PSB for a new visa every 3 months, then for the second year it was every 6 months. After that, I could apply for an annual visa and get driving licences etc and apply for residency.

Working complicates the procedure though!
Dec 30, 2012 12:28
GUESTJAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GILKOWLOON

i am a indian married chinese natioalgirl about 4 years now we have a baby girl.
my self old age i want settle in china with my small family. we married legal in dubai. now we bothworking in dubai.how can i get long residence visa? someoneplease help me. now i have L visa for 1 year. 60 days stay multiply visa. thanks

Hi i too have similar situation, could you pls guide me. thanks.
yahoo.com|smile4u_ek
Jan 10, 2013 18:10
GUESTADIFA Mighty useufl. Make no mistake, I appreciate it.
Jan 10, 2013 18:11
GUESTMANUEL Now that's sblute! Great to hear from you.
Feb 24, 2013 01:52
GUEST35237 Hi,

Am nigerian nationality,and my wife is chinese nationality,we living in china,I came to china with F visa,after marrriage changed to L visa and have extend two times already,first time 6month(2entries ),latest visa one month(0 entry),and my visa is going to expire by next month,please can I still renew/extend at the PSB? (Is it the PSB near us,or must go back to my wife hometown PSB)

***The place we are living is quite far away from my wife hometown...

Looking forward the suggestions,Thank you very much!
qq.com|447895088
Feb 24, 2013 09:13
  • APAULT
Pls don't spam yr question across multiple threads
Mar 22, 2013 20:07
GUEST18654 I have been married to my chinese wife for 8 years and have three children been living in china now for 4 years but not working but i want to work now can i work because i been here for 4 years now all do i need work visa all marrege visa,
from the uk
thanks
my qq e mail is qq.com|1612566853
Mar 23, 2013 02:12
GUEST15182 hello there, cherry here from philippines.. i dont know really how to state my problems.But to start with, I got married to a chinese man there in beijing for 10 months now,trouble is I dont want that marriage thing.. i was just signed up to get a visa. Confusing yah? now, now im in the philippines and plan to go back beijing next month. question is will the government/immigration trace my registration or my status when i enter or when i get a visa? Note: I changed my passport to a new one.
Mar 23, 2013 02:50
GUESTKEITH Do you mean you left China without divorce with the Chinese man? I am confused what do you mean by "signed up to get a visa"...
Mar 27, 2013 19:21
GUEST16154 I was forced to marry. So I can extend my visa without goin out of the country or being deny. I know its all too confusing. Now im here in the phillipines and I changed my passport. Now I wonder if they can trace me whenever I go back beijing. Eventually I have to extend visa again(tourist). I wonder if I can extend my visa again.
Page 11 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code