Menu
Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Sep 7, 2009 21:41
GUEST65199 My son married a Chinese woman and wants to return to the US so he can pursue his building cmotracting business. He want a visa for his wife and then they can relocate in Texas. Sure can use some help.
Thank you
Oct 2, 2009 03:11
GUEST65478 Does anyone know of any free Mandarin or Cantonese classes in Guangzhou? In the US free English lessons are provided for temporary residents through government programs.
Oct 6, 2009 11:36
GUEST44663 Hello,

I am a US Citizen and this March ( 2009 ) I married my sweetheart who is a Chinese National living in Chongqing, China. I have a 1 year multiple entry visa which allows me to stay for 90 each visit. This visa will expire in march. I will be going back to China to be with my wife this November. I want to extend my visa before it expires in March 2009. What is the maximum amount of time I can get my visa extended for being married to a Chinese national?
( bellsouth.net|scpd2555 )

Jack
Oct 11, 2009 02:54
  • APAULT
The maximum is whatever they choose to give you. Go cap in hand, be polite, get a supporting letter from someone significant in the community and ask for 2 years. I would check it out in advance, again if possible get that significant person to enquire for you.
Oct 11, 2009 08:58
  • DODGER
Guest44663, if you are married to a Chinese national you are able to apply for a family reunion visa which is in the category of an L visa. This will allow you multiple exits and entries.
It’s normally for a period of 12 months.
I had my visa changed to this while in China without having to exit.
Dodger.
Oct 19, 2009 21:53
GUEST22135 hi to all!
i'm a filipina lady having trouble with my starting relationship with a shanghainese b.f.,.for me everything is getting faster and i think i'm on the state of shock.my b.f and i know each other tru internet.he's studying PH.D in the philippines while i'm working here in shanghai.last week we just meet for the first time and we had a nice conversation.the second time we meet he brought me to his parents place though i only meet his mom,one night he called me and asking if i can join the whole family together with his aunt for dinner.thinking that this will be the third time meeting....isn't this things is going so fast.....what is the meaning of this thing.....for i'm not familiar with the chinese culture.one thing also what will be the feelings my b.f parents if they will know that i'm a single mother but never been married....is this situation of mine will be accepted by the parents of my b.f though my b.f knew already that i' a single mom and he accepted that.... pls help me.......send me an email to this gmail.com|romeo.delta

thanks a lot...i really need an advice for i am falling inlove.......kristelle
Nov 17, 2009 04:56
GUEST14177 hi am thomas
am married with a chinese girl and now i just know that i can work with de l visa so how can i change my visa,
Dec 13, 2009 08:10
GUESTUMESH hi i am indian boy want to marry with chinese girl....
pls suggest me how can i get visa ?
Dec 13, 2009 22:04
  • APAULT
Please see www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/marriage-registration.htm
Apr 3, 2010 07:46
GUESTVINCE hi, good evening. I'am needing an advice. Iam from Philippines and my fiance is living in Ghuangzhou China. We are planning to get marry in her place which is in China. Can i stay longer there after we get married and find a new job there? Please enlighthen me about it.
thank you...
Page 4 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code